Everything that can exist must exist.

There is existence or non existence. sounds binary to me.
Existing means beeing part of existence.
so non-existence is part of the complement.
Asking if non-existence exists imlies that non-existence is part of existence which collapses the system or is wrong.

You can postulate that non-existence is distinct from existence by giving them value on a abstract concept space.
This would be a enumeration of states however and both states would not be comparable any more. As properties of the interaction of both states are unknown and not preserved by the method.

It´s more about the limitations of speach. Using the word "exist" confirms existence as a fact. So non-existing is part of non-existence.
It follows non-existence doesn´t exist, but non-exists.

When I read the first page, I thought there was going to be an epic and nonsensical argument between JEELEN and Mouthwash. Can it exist? Yes. So must it exist? Yes.

Make it happen.

It follows that if anything can exist, it must exist."[/I]

Hmm... so Hitler can exist so he must exist? Where is he hiding now?

This argument is useless without the arrow of time, because:

Hitler can exist (at some time), so therefore he must exist, even if he killed himself.

You have to allow the above argument if you are allowed to argue:

A tyrant can have his regime overthrown, therfore there must be a tyrant somewhere in reality, even if his regime is overthrown.

A simple reflexive identity is more believable.

There you go. Just about sums it up. Rob Bryanton. Nice.

Next.
If you begin with the assumption of his 10th dimension, you can ignore all but the first four. There is no need for M theory.

In addition, on topic, beginning with his 10th dimension, would lead to the conclusion that the experiences in the first four dimensions are in Reality the "nothing" that has sprung from the "Everything". :)

7th dimensional Bacon Theory concludes that each strip of bacon produced in the world is unique. Since a finite amount of bacon strips will be produced by human (and alien) civilization throughout the life of the Universe, you will end up with strips of bacon that could have existed, but didn't.

For example, a bacon encoding in 7th dimensional space could be transcribed in 2 dimensions using a pancake-like structure. There are an infinite amount of such encodings but only a finite number of requested bacon strips.

The implications here are obvious

Top Bottom