Exodus!

No idea. I came in after the fact, and that's what Sone told me.

Another thing to keep in mind is that this is the 4th or 5th time it's happened now, this week.

They didn't post anything. Just watched. Always watching.

To be fair, we brought him in. If we just move chat URLs and never go back to that hellhole, we'll be fine. Plus, Mibbit is bad.

Chatango is also bad. At least mibbit has user support; besides, we know they go through the list of chats, and you can't hide that with chatango.

And, again, mibbits not the only irc.

And at least people can use chatango.

A consideration for this place is having their own jukebox.

In BTL we have usage of a jukebox service that one chats and listen to each other's music collections to.

It is called plug.dj and I would suggest it for a musical place for IOTers to chat.

On another note, we could just use Mibbit/Hold the Line as a backup chat if the Spambots/Dio attacks again. I mean Chatango isn't THAT bad. And it would be a shame to lose Soniot. I mean that place has history. Plus if we do leave then that means that Dio would have won...

On that note, anyone feel like going on the temporary IOT chat?

Can't we just get along and plug into plug.dj instead? It will be musical and is used by a cool Serbian comrade of Ailedhoo.

plug.dj is a bad idea, no one likes the same music.

plug.dj is a bad idea, no one likes the same music.

But people can try stuff out and plug.dj can pose a way to taste stuff, plus mods (or bouncers as they are called on plug.dj) can be noted in consideration.

I don't download music, I stream it.

Can't we just get along and plug into plug.dj instead? It will be musical and is used by a cool Serbian comrade of Ailedhoo.

Everyone listens to their own music. We're arguing over the sound of a beep, you think we can get along on music?

Not to mention that about four of us don't even listen to music in the same language as the rest of you (at least, not always).

I couldn't deal with all the "classic" rock :(

Everyone listens to their own music. We're arguing over the sound of a beep, you think we can get along on music?

I'm in agreement here. People are arguing over such superficial qualities as the noise of a message that music would just result in hilarity.

Not to mention that about four of us don't even listen to music in the same language as the rest of you (at least, not always).

The solution is to put Gangnam Style and Gentleman on repeat.

Top Bottom