Resource icon

Exploration Continued Expanded (Obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did notice one resource that should appear on the map. It only appeared after I did a decision of Zimbabwe. The decision gave me a settler. After I founded the city, 4 resources were revealed. All 4 were the same resource from this mod. Please could someone answer my question about this mod and Sukritact's Suzerainty?

YnAEMP is the only option that's anything map related, so I'd guess it must be that? IDK why it wouldn't work tho. Alt it's the CP causing the issue but the unreleased build fixes it...

Update about my Issue: I had to delete my cache folder again. When I started a new game, I could see the resources that should be visible on the map. I guess when I deleted my cache folder the first time it did not fix the issue.

Hi to all.
First, sorry for my English.
For a long time I created a large modpack with CP+CBP+JFDRtP+JFDCiD+JFDExCE+EE+FW and others cool mods. Now IT'S ALIVE, compatibility of all these parts has been achieved. Everything works without any complaints, except for some parts of JFDExCE the main of which are Tribes.
  1. [8664.420] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\Utilities\JFD_ExCE_TribesUtils.lua:29: bad argument #2 to '?' (Key must be of type 'number' or 'string'.)
    stack traceback:
    =[C]: ?
    Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\Utilities\JFD_ExCE_TribesUtils.lua:29: in function 'JFD_HasTribeInBorders'
    Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\JFD_ExCE_Tribes_Functions.lua:264: in function <Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\JFD_ExCE_Tribes_Functions.lua:259>

2. [8665.387] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\Utilities\JFD_ExCE_TribesUtils.lua:29: bad argument #2 to '?' (Key must be of type 'number' or 'string'.)
    stack traceback:
    =[C]: ?
    Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\Utilities\JFD_ExCE_TribesUtils.lua:29: in function 'JFD_HasTribeInBorders'
    Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\JFD_ExCE_Tribes_Functions.lua:280: in function <Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 20)\Components\Tribes\Lua\JFD_ExCE_Tribes_Functions.lua:275>
I really hope for help.
Here I attach log files (Lua and Database).

Attachments

• Lua.txt
    265.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Database.txt
    13.1 KB · Views: 99
"Feathers" in terms of "future"? I'm used old versions of Future world (v.5, not latest v.6) and old version of CP (automatic installer VP v.1-12-1).

No, feathers as a resource in ExCE. They depend on trading posts changing into villages then towns. Because CBP changes the trading posts, feathers do not appear.

"Because CBP changes the trading posts, feathers do not appear". JFD previously said about it here and so I didn't even bother. In modpack it turned out and so there are quite enough resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom