Extended Y Grid Tech Screen

I just reuploaded this. Sorry my computer crashed as well. So now I am reinstalling everything now. I have some more things I need to reupload as well.

do you have a screenshot?

I saw the BUG tech screen in RevDCM. Has anyone already merged these changes into a BUG screen?

No screenshot. I am not installing the game just to make a screenshot.

Only thing I can say is download it and run it as a separate mod. It is really just a small python change. If you want to help, post a screenshot for me. The database hack a few years back zapped the screenshot. I never loaded it back up. I had to rewrite the arrows on the techs to get this to work. So it is not just larger boxes. Anyway I am pretty sure you will like it.

Although the ROM version had BUG integrated in it. If you want BUG as well it might be better to dig through the ROM stuff for the changes.

No screenshot. I am not installing the game just to make a screenshot.

Only thing I can say is download it and run it as a separate mod. It is really just a small python change. If you want to help, post a screenshot for me. The database hack a few years back zapped the screenshot. I never loaded it back up. I had to rewrite the arrows on the techs to get this to work. So it is not just larger boxes. Anyway I am pretty sure you will like it.

Although the ROM version had BUG integrated in it. If you want BUG as well it might be better to dig through the ROM stuff for the changes.

Ok, I'll PM you.

Thanks Cruel. I posted the screenshots. That saved me a lot of time. I hope someone can put this to use. It was kinda of flaky without the pictures.

Top Bottom