Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Sidar

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Svartalfar

Votes: 11 5.7%

• Total voters

Thimblyjoe

Vampire Lord
I want to here about people's favorite teams in terms of how much they like them, not how effective they may be. For instance, I may find the Balseraphs really powerful, but I also hate them with a passion. They're just obnoxious and I'm tired of hearing everyone talk about unstoppably awesome they are.

But I don't want this all to be a big whining competition, so my vote is close between the Ljosalfar and the Elohim. But I'm gonna have to go with the Ljosalfar, since I've always had a soft spot for elves and they sound like they've got a nice thing going for them.

Ha ha ha ha... for role play, I have definitely got to go Sheaim. Reveling in raw, pointless, brutal, magnificent destruction is just plain fun. And as the Sheaim, you can remove "pointless" from that list, leaving you with raw, brutal, and magnificent.
The Doviello are a close second, for similar reasons, but with a higher emphasis on the "brutal" instead of the "magnificent."

Sheaim for the same reasons as KillerClowns but if I had a second vote then it would go for Balseraphs. Chaos in every way always has attracted me :)

The Grigori are by far the best civ flavor wise. They are the ONLY race whose focus is on improving mankind's lot by getting the Gods off of Erebus. Cassiel's entry is still how I recruit people into playing FfH.

Amurites. It's silly, because most of my games are spent organizing troops, production, etc., all for nothing else but the sheer fact that it entertains me. Nothing serious about it, just me making faces at stack's o' death arrogant enough to march up to my city of fireball casting Wizards/Firebows.

Khazad come into a second close for a somewhat similar reason. Accumulate wealth just to gloat about building my armies out of thin air.

This strategy would make me a liability in Multiplayer though. :lol:

Malakim! I don't know why, I just like them a lot.
Amurites are a close second, devastating incoming stacks is just pure awesomeness...
Third place... Grigori.

Malakim because they are remotely similar to Aiel.
Bannor because crusading is a good excuse to get lots of people dead.
Mercurians because my angels are not interested in petty problems of men. There are demons to be killed.
Kuriotates because Eurabatres is a cuddly little lizard with wings.

But of course they are nothing compared to
Svartalfar because their army has lots of women.
Calabim because I just love Flauros and Losha. They'd make a cute couple.

And finally my favorite all the way
Infernals because Erebus can burn for all I care, that's preferable even. Just keep feeding my 3 cities and soon the entire world will know how supremely awesome hell is.

Kuriotates - especially with Empyrean - wise and good civilisation, which strength is wisdom and calmly growth.

and

Sheaim - unstopable evil power of destruction :)

It's a really tough choice, as I enjoy both the Amurites and the Sidar, but in the end, I guess that an immortality of accumulating knowledge beats the highly beaucratic and militaristic mageocracy...
:p

Hmm... My favorite would be... Wait, all the civs are so flavorful I can't just choose one! aggh!! I guess I’ll have to pick Amurites, since they are first in alphabetical order.

I don't really roleplay much, but I guess it would be Calabim, they fit with my style of play.

I also love the Bannor. I enjoy playing the game LIKE the Bannor which works very well.

Best wishes,

Breunor

Lanun. I love sailing in the summer. Plus, they're pirates ! I love sailing around in the game with four different boats each with an immortal that can board other ships. Great fun. I haven't played them for a version or two but I intend to give them a go after exams. I recall capturing the dirge back in fire... great stuff. :)

On and to the previous post, I think most people play Bannor as badass good.

Top Bottom