Fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Bobv2

Warlord

Oh well. MT next turn, my decision to invade them has become final.

Who are you playing as?

It happens. But I know the feeling. Many events in civ have some probability factor and that just means that if you play a lot, you will encounter some unlikely happenings. Makes me laugh every now and then. Like you have 150 citeis, modern armour, and some tribe that has 10 cities, and has just discovered chivalry, comes demanding 4000g and if you refuse they declare. Yeez i'm scared now. :)

It happens. But I know the feeling. Many events in civ have some probability factor and that just means that if you play a lot, you will encounter some unlikely happenings. Makes me laugh every now and then. Like you have 150 citeis, modern armour, and some tribe that has 10 cities, and has just discovered chivalry, comes demanding 4000g and if you refuse they declare. Yeez i'm scared now. :)

That's one of my favorites... That and in my Age of Imperialism story game, I'm playing as the Boer Republics, have wiped GREAT BRITAIN off the map (Great Britain = the God Mod in AoI), and when I demand FRANCE, who has less than HALF the territory, resources or troops that I do, remove their ships from my territorial waters, THEY DECLARE WAR! :lol:

Of course, this was the result I was hoping for, and 6 turns later, France is history!

Top Bottom