FfH trivia game thread

Icewind Dale:

Amelanchier, Arturus, Beeri, Charadon, Kandros, Mahala, Tasunke and Tebryn.

Also Arthendain and Kithra Kyriel.

Icewind Dale II:

Arendel, Auric, Capria, Einion, Garrim, Jonus, Kandros, Os-Gabella, Sandalphon, Thessa, Valledia and Varn.

Also Rathus Denmora.

Im a huge fan of Justin Sweet!!!

Alright, here is a hard one. List the following leaders, from the oldest to the youngest (assuming their age is calculated from the first time they were born/created to the present):

Cardith
Cassiel
Charadon
Einion
Flauros
Os-Gabella
Perpentach
Valledia

Alright, here is a hard one. List the following leaders, from the oldest to the youngest (assuming their age is calculated from the first time they were born/created to the present):

Cardith
Cassiel
Charadon
Einion
Flauros
Os-Gabella
Perpentach
Valledia

Cassiel (former archangel)

Os-Gabella (the first woman)

Flauros (son of Os-Gabella)

Perpentach (Kylorin's student)

Einion (lived for a long time)

Charadon (appears in AoI)

Cardith

Valledia (when Infernals already exist in Erebus)

?

quick guesses mostly

Cassiel (former archangel)

Os-Gabella (the first woman)

Flauros (son of Os-Gabella)

Perpentach (Kylorin's student)

Einion (lived for a long time)

Charadon (appears in AoI)

Cardith

Valledia (when Infernals already exist in Erebus)

?

quick guesses mostly

Nope .

Cassiel
Os-gabella
Eionion
Perpentach
Charadon
Valledia
Cardith

??

The order is wrong, and you forgot Flauros.

Cassiel (angel)

Os-Gabella (first woman)

Flauros (adopted in the 6th generation of man)

Perpentach (assuming you mean the Patrian mage, not his current host body)

Einion (ancient leader of the Elohim, I kinda assumed he may have been a young man when they lost the holy sites at the beginning of the Age of Ice)

Charadon (Doviello leader in the Age of Ice)

Valledia (ordinary human with more bureaucratic than magical skill in the age of rebirth)

Cardith (boy king, clearly found by Eurabatres well after the Age of Ice was over)
?

Cassiel (angel)

Os-Gabella (first woman)

Flauros (adopted in the 6th generation of man)

Perpentach (assuming you mean the Patrian mage, not his current host body)

Einion (ancient leader of the Elohim, I kinda assumed he may have been a young man when they lost the holy sites at the beginning of the Age of Ice)

Charadon (Doviello leader in the Age of Ice)

Valledia (ordinary human with more bureaucratic than magical skill in the age of rebirth)

Cardith (boy king, clearly found by Eurabatres well after the Age of Ice was over)
?

Almost, there are only 2 whose order is switched here. I'll give it to you though since its a reasonable guess considering the information you've been given. The only difference is that Einion isn't as old as Charadon (Einion was born in the Age of Rebirth).

Cardith is much older than a little boy. Eubrates has given him immortality, so he could be much older. I'd say he's from mid AoI, as he would have had to have gatthered together the Centaurs, Humans, and Lamia before the AoR.

Yes, Cardith is the last one on the list.

I think that Kael begs to differ.

Yeah, he was a bad pick for this contest because he was a boy born during the Age of Rebirth who found Eurabatres sleeping form. There is no real timeline to compare him to Valledia, Ethne and Einion. I put him as the last entry since he was obviously the youngest in apparent age among the leaders born during the Age of Rebirth.

But I haven't really thought about exactly what year Cardith found Eurabatres (it would have had to have been early on in the Age of Rebirth since thats what lead to the founding of the Kuriotate empire). And compared that to the timeline for the Aurites (and when Valledia was ruling) and the Elohim.

From the pedia entries we know that Valledia and Einion were contemporaries and that Einion was probably older than she was. We also know that Ethne is quite a bit younger than Einion so those all work out pretty well. Cardith is the wild card.

I suppose if I were to really think about it I would have to figure that Cardith is actually older than Valledia, Einion and Ethne because those 3 seem to exist during fairly advanced periods of their empires, and Cardith was at the very begining of his empire.

Ah, I kinda assumed that the civilopedia entry was written closer to the beginning of the Age of Rebirth I guess, and that Einion was at least a contemporary of Gariel the Strong, who had to have been alive at the end of AoI in order to be their leader as soon as AoR began. Einion is described as ancient and certainly looks much older than Ethne, but considering her father was already in power when the Age of Ice ended and that his reign was cut short (I think I incorrectly remembered it as "his reign was short") is seems like she couldn't be much younger than him. Plus, assuming that there was still one man among the Elohim who had seen the holy sites still under Elohim control just seemed right (and AoI was the shortest age, so it seemed reasonable that a man from the time of Patria could have lived long enough to have survived it).

Cardith found Eurabatres? I thought (the wandering consciousness of) Eurabatres found Cardith after his homestead was burned and his parents killed. (Seeing no mention of ice and made me assume this was not in the Age of Ice. Homestead doesn't exactly seem like the term for a hiding place in the age of ice, which were mostly caves and couldn't burn down. Fire wouldn't burn down the homes of good people anyway before the fall of Bhall, right? I guess this event could have been as soon as Bhall fell, but the Age of rebirth made more sense.) I didn't think that his physical body was actually still in creation to be found, which is why he needed the boys help to return. I also I assumed that the Kuriotates Empire was one of the youngest but quickest growing in Erebus, which didn't all start at the same time like in the game (with a couple of exceptions ;)).

hmmm....

How did the Empyrean's second hero from my modmod die? (He is found in the main mod too, but less prominently)

Top Bottom