Sullla's AI Survivor Season Seven - Championship Game Thread

France and the Ottomans terrorizing the map? Is this Civ or EU? :lol:

I agree that the map script could do with some variety. Sullla's said in the past he doesn't like continents-gaming because an AI won't declare when in a war, and someone could survive on a one tile island. Which is fair, but means we're missing out on a lot of what makes Civ tick - and would let us watch their island invasion prowess as well. I would love to see a B&S-style version with some small islands sprinkled in but everyone on one land mass to start with.

We do not need to find out about the AIs naval invasion prowess. They are terrible at it. On top of that naval invasions being incredibly hard to pull off to begin with.

We do not need to find out about the AIs naval invasion prowess. They are terrible at it. On top of that naval invasions being incredibly hard to pull off to begin with.
Ai that plot Naval wars spend many turns building ships. Maybe stack up 10-15 units. Then land with a lot of catapults that can't capture a city anyway. Then they would have to wait 20-30+ turns to build up a new fleet. It would make culture wins much easier if only 2-3 AI on a continent. Louis would have a field day. Could Louis beat Mansa/Incas on a regular basis?

It'd be interesting to test it out though to see what happens on say a continents or archi map. @Keler

I was thinking of randoming 10 map for each map script and see how many of what tiles,resources they produce by copy pasting worldbuilder file to excel to see if there is any harmony between every generated random map. After that I can be ready to go for a mini test to see what's happening.

Top Bottom