FfH version: 1.10g

Great i tell you one thing. UV mapping in Blender is so much easier than in 3ds max. Simply set your cuts press LSCM arrange the bits, ready. In 3ds Max its a real pain as you cannot set cut and such things and the unwrapping functions are ........ - i just had to say this to someone and i think you understand that ;)

Its so bad there is no way yet to do animations with blender ...

*knock on wood*

So far, so good. 240 turns in an no CTDs. I am getting dogpiled though!

I can't wait for a detailed description of the spells, nodes, and the such. Right now I simply upgrade something new and hope it's useful. :D

Chalid said:
Look in the civilopedia... the downside is you have to click on every spell ;)

I'm hoping that after the release some ambitious person writes a nice FAQ for the spells and such.

Maybe someone can come up with a further Civilopedia-mod to the spell-promotions that shows what every spell sphere allows in combination with the three spell schools (Sorcery, summoning and Divine).

Talchas how hard would that be? The information already is in the XML isn't it.

True, all the info is in the xml already. Currently, you can go to the promotions page and each promotion will list all of the spells it allows, you may be able to hover over and see what the other requirement is, I don't remember.

Is there a graphic for it? I'll check to see if something is buggered in the XML, but this I found funny. :)

The barbaruian trait is not working for the AI (i think its due to the code that forces AI to attack barbarian cities so they start a war with barbarians nevertheless)

The vampire ability that reduces population and gives XP might need to be toned down. How about giving 1 unhappiness?
And maybe give the undead promotion alongside the vampire promotion. And maybe make the governors manor prerequisite for building vampires.

And the vampiric governor is really strong. He doubles the production and significantly increases commerce of the starting city. How about reducing the gain from the palace to balance it a bit (-3 commerce)

The governors manor adds +1 production to every engeneer and +1 commerce to every merchant.. and its additive. I don't think that is intended ( I had engeniers who did 11 hammers each...)

I couldn't figure out the Orcish Slave red blob. I thought the Art_DEF area had a mixed up folder entry, but when I changed it the blob was still there. :confused:

Here's a new issue. In my game I founded the OO, but also several turns later founded the Cult of the Dragon. Unfortunately I can't convert? Am I doing something wrong? Here's a pic of the F7 screen.

Chalid said:
One can not convert to the cult of the dragon. Its a "no state" religion ;)

But I founded it?!?!? :confused:

What do you do with it? It's spreading through my lands...

Alright. I won't stress too much about it.

I hope someone writes a BIG FAQ for the next release. Or we'll be answering all of these questions 100s of times in the main thread.

This goes along with Bambur not getting movement bonuses in hills, but why would an Elven Hunter use up 2 movement points in a Forest? They should fly through them.

Finally through with exams! Playing a bout or two of 1.10g, just to see what I've been missing, and wow am I glad I didn't have this to distract me in the past month!

Funny thing I noticed, it meshes with the Orthus triplets in the succession game - I killed Orthus several rounds back (have the axe to prove it), now I see he's set up shop again in a Barbarian town. He's not been very aggressive of late.

The graphics for Ancient Forests seem odd. They appear to be situated between 4 squares rather than in their square, making it very hard to see where they actually are.

Corlindale said:
The graphics for Ancient Forests seem odd. They appear to be situated between 4 squares rather than in their square, making it very hard to see where they actually are.

I noticed that as well. My depth perception was off or so I thought...

Top Bottom