FfH2 0.30 Bug Thread

i built the wonder that gives you the three hill giants, and i cant select more than one to move at a time, selecting "select all units and select units of the same type" just picks one of them same withe the shift/ctrl key

i built the wonder that gives you the three hill giants, and i cant select more than one to move at a time, selecting "select all units and select units of the same type" just picks one of them same withe the shift/ctrl key
I had the same trouble with some captured bears. I suspect it's hidden nationality units that can't be selected as a stack / in multiples.

Had an event where a slave takes up arms against me. Instead got a python exception:

File "CvRandomEventInterface", line 837, in doSlaveRevlot

IndexError: tuple index out of range

Some of my mana nodes have become randomly unimproved, and workers don't seem to be the problem, as they are set to leave old improvements.

Some of my mana nodes have become randomly unimproved, and workers don't seem to be the problem, as they are set to leave old improvements.

This is probably caused by the world spell for the Amurites.

didn't notice any notification that they had cast the spell, and it only inimproved 2 of 4 nodes

also, had the adventure event with the sidar hero, and in addition to the python errors, when he disappeared to go on his adventure, he left behind his equipment. wouldn't have been too bad if he had been in my territory, but he was stalking orthus, and the barbarians ended up with the blade

Kuriotates Sprawling trait permits them to work the third ring, but they no longer have expanded cultural borders. If the expanded borders are no longer possible, please at least fix the tooltip for the trait.

Third download still corrupt. I'll just wait till its gets mirrored or torrented. Sounds like it needs a few patched anyway.

Just nothing to do today, snowed in!

[Edited]

- Look like Luchuirp killed Orthus but did not take his axe. It was just put on the top of the hill one tile from Luchuirp city and marked as barbarian unit. When I have taken it there was a message "Your hunter has destroyed a Orthus's Axe".

- (has been reported) Watch towers are growing into citadels even in wilderness.

Khazad captured my city. When I took it back it had the dwarven vault (low) building (or empty another time!) that stayed for the rest of the game.

Event bug – My ‘victorious unit’ gained 3xp, but it was dead at that point having won a couple of battles in the previous turn before getting killed.

Do the guild things actually spread? I haven't seen it in two mostly complete games.

Changing your civic to Scholarship removes Council of Esus. Maybe this is intentional, but I couldn't find any mention of scholarship removing religion. Haven't tested it with other religions. Apologies if you clearly stated scholarship's religion removal somewhere...

every time i play a custom game when it gets to that movie at the end of the load the movie causes my game to crash... who would i turn this off?

How to hire a mercenary? I have a Guild of the Nine headquarters and what? Which button to pess? Or it is not implemented yet?
If you have enough money, any unit will have the ability.
every time i play a custom game when it gets to that movie at the end of the load the movie causes my game to crash... who would i turn this off?
Try options, graphics, no movies.

- Tomb of Succelus doens't provide bonus Life Mana (at least not if you already have Life Mana)

- Grouping of units doesn't not work (at least not with units that have hidden nationality)

- Game Options aren't saved for custom games (you have to recheck the boxes each game)

two already posted errors asking for clarification if they are such or are 'features'

- ancient towers upgrade to castles (continue with countdown whether worked or not) - are there actually any benefits in working them or is this progression not working properly?
- i too had the ratcatchers guild founded in my city same turn as it founded in someone elses - is this supposed to happen (did it spawn and then move to where there was more crime - and if so why did it start in my city?) or is it a bug and should not have spawned more than once on the same turn?

aside, lookin amazing overall after about an hours play :)

So excited about Shadow being out! Awesome work, guys!

Anyway, just one thing: With the Barbarian World option, the barb cities only spawn on one continent in multi-continent games.

are you getting a barb city per civ as expected? So far both my games have been barbarian world/lands whatever the option is called, and have had no barb cities at the beginning at all.

Top Bottom