FfH2 0.30 Bug Thread

I'm playing with Ljosalfar, have 2 Nature nodes, but altogether I have only 2 nature mana, though I should have 3 (1 from palace, 2 from the nodes). Playing patch b. If screenshot or savegame needed, let me know.

Started a new game with patch b and found this oddity. At the beginning of the game, Letum Frigus and the Mirror of Heaven are both revealed on the map. I don't know if it's a bug, but I've certainly never seen it before.

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_AD-0001.CivBeyondSwordSave
    43.8 KB · Views: 66
CTD when passing the turn . Game begun with 0.30 then patch a and now patch b . changes in the game : Lots of rivers , double amount of bonuses (with only a check if there is a resource nearby instead of iUniqueRange ).

Tcho !

Probably no FFH issue, but rather a CIV4/BTS problem:
standing next to a city of the enemy with comando skill on a tile without a road attacking the city on a hill, the unit moves to a nearby tile with road and then attacks, instead of a direct attack.

Strange, I have got 2 almost identical mages, only their xp differs by 3 points. One can explore automated and the other not (one has the icon, the other does not). Both are on the same tile and have not moved yet.

I woke up after a Late night of playing FFH2 0.30, and loaded my game, and I can now see the whole board.

I did some tech trading and switched civics somewhat, but I can't find anything that would allow me to see the board?

Best wishes,

Breunor

Attachments

• Bruce last.CivBeyondSwordSave
    189.2 KB · Views: 55
Event popup for "One of your heroes would like to lead a party..." (this is still patch A btw)

Also, upgrading ravenous werewolf to blooded no longer removes Enraged. Design change or mistake?

And also, Enraged appears to be permanent now, no chance to wear off (iExpireChance is zero). Although it seems that having it remove by combat instead would be even better.

Marksmen cannot use bronze/iron, but the Longbowman that they upgrade from can.

Here's all of the above. I put the XML file in a zip folder for transfer:

You only have the patch installed, not the full mod.

Malhalas War Machine is sitting in my city together with my defenders. We are in war and am going to lose it. Bravo for the AI, a nice surgical attack just after the Armageddon hit leaving me with no defenders.

Edit: It was a long night.

had a Multiplayer Game again today with 0.30b. No OOS in the whole game, with pretty everything happens, all religions, Esus/Emperian meeting, Hyborem/Basium etc. Runs smooth all the Time.

But, as Kuriotate i couldn´t choose if a City become a City or a Settlement. The first 5 became Citys the rest Settlements...

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, to get around the OOS I couldn't let the player decide if they had a settlement or city, I have to force it. You do have the option in single player games. Outside of building a special message layer event for city selection (a massive pain) there is no other way around it.

Patch 'B'

1. Luchuirp Golden Hammers cannot be set down again once picked up. (Is this a design choice?)
2. AI seems to favor casting world spells very early to little effect. 'For the Horde' and 'Wild Hunt' in particular, I've noticed.
3. Not all guild icons show up on the main screen map beneath cities where they are present.

Patch 'B'

1. Luchuirp Golden Hammers cannot be set down again once picked up. (Is this a design choice?)
2. AI seems to favor casting world spells very early to little effect. 'For the Horde' and 'Wild Hunt' in particular, I've noticed.
3. Not all guild icons show up on the main screen map beneath cities where they are present.

1. It is impossible to set down equipment, you can "take" equipment from one unit to another however.

2. The AI casts For the Horde when the barb player has 60 units, depending on your map settings that could be quite early. The Doviello cast Wild Hunt when they have 20 units, again that could be quite early with some settings (I think Im going to also have them have to be at war before they will use it).

3. Only guild headquarters show up on the city bar, having a normal instance of the guild isnt displayed there.

Top Bottom