Final frontier

Chiyochan

King
It always takes me eons to build anything, whats the best strategy to not spend 80 turns (marathon) on any given building?

On Final Frontier, I believe the first 100 or so turns are literally just fighting to survive! (I play Epic).
My strategy is to build three extra cities quick, with two blocking the passes out of the valley.

Are you sure you're not confusing Final Frontier with Age of Ice?

Yes, I'm sure that I'm confusing it with Age of Ice!

In that case, your best strategy is to work a planet with good hammers. Generally I've found that more hammers=more production=quicker buildtimes.:D

This may sound stupid, but here I go anyway!

I just played FF for the first time today and had to stop because I couldn't figure out how to colonize. Any prerequisites?? Roads?? Ships?? # turns??? No icon to settle as would be normally.

I like the concept. think it will be fun.

I just played FF for the first time today and had to stop because I couldn't figure out how to colonize. Any prerequisites?? Roads?? Ships?? # turns??? No icon to settle as would be normally.

And you didn't look in the Civilopedia?

To answer your question: like regular Civ, the Colony Ship (replaces Settler) is the only unit capable of settling solar systems. It requires the Space Exploration technology.

As I answered on the other forum where you asked, when you get to the screen that displays the planets after your colony ship arrives at the new system, click on the planet that you want to colonize, which has to be one in the inner ring. Then click the continue button.

oops double post

Top Bottom