Finding luxury resources

szwanger

Chieftain
Is there a quick way to find the owner and/or location of luxury resources you don't have?

For example, if one of my cities seeks silver, the only way I can figure out to locate silver is: talk to each of the AI civs; then click on every single city-state; then look across the entire map at unclaimed hexes. It makes me wish there was a less time-consuming way.:sad:

Simply bring up the "Diplomacy Overview" and it will show you a quick snapshot of all the civs and city states with what resources they have, how much gold they have available, etc.

You'd think that this would be just the stuff those advisors would tell you about. Like, instead of things like "we are making money". Which you could already see in the top info row...

Someone ought to make a mod where the advisor boxes simply showed situation overviews of their respective areas. Stuff you'd actually find useful.

Or at least a mod that allowed you to fire an advisor which would play an animation of said advisor being beheaded for annoying his sovereign with stupidities. :king:

Top Bottom