• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Firefox Problems

Emperor2

Capitalist Missionary
YI just installed Firefox because IE kept freezing up on me - this problem has been solved, firefox doesn't do this, and Firefox seems a little more friendly all around. However, There are 2 major problems that I'm having that I was wondering if anyone knew how to solve.

The first, and minor one, is download links. A lot of times, you have a video clip or a file that you can download by right clicking and pressing save as. Firefox doesn't give you this option, and from what I've sen, it deoesn't give anything similar. What can I do to get around it?

2nd, and more importantly, Youtube videos don't play. I get the quicktime symbol, and then a filmstrip like looking picture with a broken quicktime player symbol. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thank You all very much!!!

1st one, won't right click, Save Link As work?

With Firefox you have to know enough about computers to install add ons rather than running it plain

I have a strange problem that doesn't seem to go away...

There is a large white bar at the bottom of my screen that sucks up precious (on this tiny laptop) screen space. It's BELOW the toolbar on the bottom. It doesn't go away in fulscreen and I can't get rid of it in any menu. It may be a Vista problem. :( Oh yeah, it also has this red ^ thing on the far left side.

Top Bottom