First G+K DLC - Name it!

What seems to be the next most likely DLC items?

• Total voters
People in the western world have heard of the Zulu. That is why they have some appeal, whereas some more relevant yet lesser known nation or tribe does not have this appeal. Making the game is all about the cash it generates. I'd pay to play the Zulu, I would not even consider buying the Hittittes of Scythians or Mitanni.

It is as simple as that.

People in the west have also heard of the other African Nations that could get in... and they have potentially much more to choose from (units, buildings, leaders, improvements, etc.) than the Zulu.

In this century and at this time - I am just glad the Zulu are finally being relegated. To many they have kind of been the unneeded civ in Civ. Its why you also see people commenting in this forum and other forums they are glad the Zulu aren't/weren't added.

Does anyone else think that Firaxis will release War of 1812 & Civil War Combo scenario pack combining two war campaigns, CSA civ modded in (not available in actual game) with Sioux and Canada civ thrown in, at a low, low price of $9.99, released on the 200th anniversary of the War of 1812? No? Just me? :)

Zulu and maybe Portugal are very likely as DLCs.

Poland-Luthuania is also possible.

Personally I would also like to see a Majapahit (medieval Indonesian empire) civ as DLC.

New Era + scenario would be awesome.

Something I would like to see (but not as paid DLC) is a **larger map size than huge, and for maps to allow for more than 22 civs max).**

Top Bottom