[FIXED] Luxury Resource Trading

Definitely NOT fixed, hope you are watching firaxis! (or tell me where to tell them)

Austria wanted to trade for gold. I checked to see I had 2, I did, so I hit yes, and get a happiness drop, and mousing over shows no happiness coming from gold.

I don't have the save, but I have an autosave from like 3 turns before it. Will that help?

try replaying the those 3 turns and get the screenshots. shouldnt take very long and it would probably help the mods/devs figure it out.

I haven't had these 2 exact bugs yet, but I just found out another related bug.

I had a trade with Ceasar going: My Citrus for his Ivory. He then lost the city that provided both his Ivory to the English. The trade immediately ended, but now my Citrus is stuck in limbo. I cannot trade it to anyone (it doesn't appear in the trade window, even though I have 2 hooked up), and yet I'm now getting spammed with requests for it by my "friends".

I had same bug as Jabberwockxeno. See attached save. End the turn and William offers 240g for Ivory. Click the Ivory and it says you have 2 copies. Lock in the trade and suddenly you have 0 Ivory. Comparing Deal History to number of Camped Ivory tiles, we see that only 1 Ivory was really available when William made the offer.

Attachments

• Harun al-Rashid_0079 BC-0900 bug.Civ5Save
    1 MB · Views: 235
Hello from the future – mac user, tired of waiting for Rise and Fall, went back to Civ5. The bug definitely still exists.

Top Bottom