Flev's Replacement - Raging Barbarians

First Egyptian Battleship was sunk today by Classis Romana. And we hope not the last one!

It's 1941 and the greatest invasion of Egypt has began! Greatest even by the standards of this truly epic game!

A truly epic battle is unfolding : partisans sabotage airfields in the back of enemmy lines, a strong artilery barrage soften enemy position, egyptians tank divisions counterstriked and chewed to pieces both feeble anti-tank defenders and most of roman artilery...
Meanwhile HPS ( Her Pharon Ship ;) ) Victorious managed to drive off the sea all roman naval units from western-ocean.

Indeed - on Epic-speed the battles are truly epic ! :goodjob:

BTW...I saw this coming... about 10 turns ago Rome offered capitulation to me. I figured that he was trying to force a peace with Egypt which meant he was worried about the progress of your war. So I refused him :p.... guess I was right.

BTW...I saw this coming... about 10 turns ago Rome offered capitulation to me. I figured that he was trying to force a peace with Egypt which meant he was worried about the progress of your war. So I refused him :p.... guess I was right.

You do realize that human vassal and human master automatically become a team, so to speak, and when they win -- they win together :p

I realize that you would use me to get your peace and than drop me like a hot potato at your earliest opportunity :D

It's not that easy to do. There are very strict rules governing when vassals can break free. Plus there is a such a thing as player to player guarantee.

July 1946 was emailed to France on (coincidentally) July 9. But 2017 of course, :lol:

I received July 1947 turn on July 25 and GPSed it to France the very same day...

Never got the first one, but already played and sent the resent "re-sent" to France...

Top Bottom