Flev's Replacement - Raging Barbarians

January 1990! This date will forever remembered by the capture of Paris, the glorious capital of stubborn French. With Kremlin as an immediate prize, no less (no need to wait until city comes out of resistance to enjoy -33% hurry discount ) :woohoo:!

I think we need to open a discussion about the future of this game now when the France all but eliminated...

Guys, I need your input. Obviously now after elimination of France only 3 of us remain and we need to decide how to proceed. Greece alone is no match for Egypt with Rome, but if Rome breaks free both Greece and Rome could resist Egypt for another year of gaming :cool:

The peace-loving people of Egypt contemplate their share victory with Rome.

Several hawks in the army press for a final bloodbath against our Roman-vassal but pragmatic conselours of Ioan the Great point out that for the next 6 rounds our forces could be exposed to superior Roman airpower. Also existing modern armour are very vulnerable to new spotted Gunships...

So no plan other than reconstruction and reasearch for the next years. ;)

I would like to point out that we can agree to 10 turns peace before any war breaks out between us. But ok, I am fine with any decision. Only Greece remains in this case :ar15::run:

Please make up your mind so I can play my turn accordingly :) I mean it is all boils down to your time-- with 3 players turns will rotate every week or so, can you commit for another yea:king:r of epicness?

Please make up your mind so I can play my turn accordingly :) I mean it is all boils down to your time-- with 3 players turns will rotate every week or so, can you commit for another yea:king:r of epicness?
Should I interpret your Like as Yes? :)

1.jpg

FRENCH CIVILIZATION HAS BEEN DESTROYED.
Thanks for playing, John!

Egypt has 10 turns to prepare for war.

The epic showdown is upon us!

Paris recaptured! Egyptian air force obliterated! Victoria Romana under siege!

Why don't you play, Ioan? Not too scared of Rome, I hope :shifty:

Hi all, Leader of Egypt and Leader of Roman, I hope we can have a more peaceful world. Shall we have a talk and negotiate for a peace?

Games is about to end, what peace? If Ioan fix his laptop that is :wallbash:

Long, long wait again :(

So, Ioan, are we going to continue or you are willing to capitulate?
Tommy would you like to take over bothe the Egyptian and Greek empires and fight to the bitter end if Ioan resigns?

I suggest to conclude this game now and declare Tigranes as winner of Civ4 Flev Game. It is an epic game for 8 years and now it is come to the end. Thanks all for playing Civ4 Flev Game. Cong. to Tigranes!

Top Bottom