football thread No11

QPR is so desperate to field 11 bodies that they resurrected the corpse of Shaun-Wright Phillips :eek:

QPR is so desperate to field 11 bodies that they resurrected the corpse of Shaun-Wright Phillips :eek:

So now that they're officially out of the BPL, when's the FA giving them the banhammer?

Champions League Final prediction:
Barca 4 Juve 1.
It will be a destruction, provided the three amigos, Messi-Neymar-Suarez, are healthy.

Looks like Hull are the third to drop down, besides QPR and Burnley.
If I was a Premier League manager in a need of a goal scorer I'd look up Burnley's Danny Ings.

Looks like Hull are the third to drop down, besides QPR and Burnley.
If I was a Premier League manager in a need of a goal scorer I'd look up Burnley's Danny Ings.
I wouldn't rule out Newcastle going down just yet, particularly if they fail to beat QPR and United are assured of 4th place going into the final match.

Great cup tie getting suspended. A classic. Where are CONMEBOL and FIFA? Either asleep or trying to force the teams to play on with gas-induced injuries.

Great cup tie getting suspended. A classic. Where are CONMEBOL and FIFA? Either asleep or trying to force the teams to play on with gas-induced injuries.

Unbelievable how wrong things went last night. No one was able to step up and make a decision for more than 1 and a half hours and when they finally agreed to suspend the match another hour went by until they managed to get the players out of the field...I don't know much about the security situation for the game, but the authorities failed miserably... Why not use the police to drive away the low-life scum throwing bottles full of liquid to River's players? Why wasn't security tight enough given the hostile environment on the previous days and hours before the match?

Also Boca fans hanged a banner which said something like: "If you screw with us again, no one leaves the Boca (The neighbourhood where the stadium is at)"...Kinda further makes the case for higher security measures...

I don't know what will happen next, but If I had to take a decision, I would not play the second half if that match. I would just give River the victory and ban Boca from all international competitions for at least a year. Someone must step up to stop this nonsense...

I wouldn't rule out Newcastle going down just yet, particularly if they fail to beat QPR and United are assured of 4th place going into the final match.

Hope you're right! Newcastle is the worst team in the league since their former manager left them (and done very well in Palace since may I add).

Both of these have come to pass. Could be interesting.

Someone should go over to Mise's and see if he's still alive, he might have died of overexcitement. Apparently Wenger explaining to his players that if they skipped the Champions League qualifying rounds they'd have longer summer holidays is the real clincher.

If anyone cares the Australian league's Grand Final was a bit of a non event. Melbourne Victory beat Sydney FC 3-0.

People let off flares though, because that's apparently what soccer crowds do even in Australia.

If anyone cares the Australian league's Grand Final was a bit of a non event. Melbourne Victory beat Sydney FC 3-0.

People let off flares though, because that's apparently what soccer crowds do even in Australia.

I know this happened:

:lol::lol:

I hope the poor man is alright...

Someone should go over to Mise's and see if he's still alive, he might have died of overexcitement. Apparently Wenger explaining to his players that if they skipped the Champions League qualifying rounds they'd have longer summer holidays is the real clincher.
One All to the Arsenal!

Top Bottom