French translation

Dertuek

Chieftain
I translate (or correct) many files in french. Few of them are not totally translated, but it's not important text.

I updated text in <French></French> ... except for:

Civ_Egypt.xml
I added TXT_KEY_CIV_EGYPT_SHORT_DESC and TXT_KEY_CIV_EGYPT_ADJECTIVE from civ4 vanilla files

Civ_Persia.xml
I added TXT_KEY_CIV_PERSIA_SHORT_DESC and TXT_KEY_CIV_PERSIA_ADJECTIVE from civ4 vanilla files

Civ_Rome.xml
I added TXT_KEY_CIV_ROME_SHORT_DESC and TXT_KEY_CIV_ROME_ADJECTIVE from civ4 vanilla

TAM_GameText_Events_BTS.xml
I added :
TXT_KEY_EVENT_PROMOTION_COPPER_WEAPONS
TXT_KEY_EVENT_PROMOTION_BRONZE_WEAPONS
TXT_KEY_EVENT_PROMOTION_IRON_WEAPONS
TXT_KEY_EVENT_PROMOTION_STEEL_WEAPONS
TXT_KEY_EVENT_PLUNDER_MERCHANT_VESSEL

New tags I used in my changes in CvEventManager.py (in order to allow translation)

TAM_Strategy.xml
I added missing civic tags:
TXT_KEY_CIVIC_DESPOTISM_STRATEGY
TXT_KEY_CIVIC_HEREDITARY_RULE_STRATEGY
TXT_KEY_CIVIC_CHIEFDOM_STRATEGY
TXT_KEY_CIVIC_DEMOCRACY_STRATEGY
TXT_KEY_CIVIC_BARTER_STRATEGY
TXT_KEY_CIVIC_SLAVERY_STRATEGY

English text must be checked

TAM_trad_fr.xml

A new file which contains text from civ4 vanilla and bts files I needed for various reasons (mistakes, non-sense, bug, bad use of gender/plural). Other langages should be ok in this file.

Attachments

• Text.7z
    501.1 KB · Views: 199
Durtuek,

Wow thanks for the translations and the xml tags.
I didnt realize I had missed so many (probably cause i spend more time testing the game, then checking the places i should..... hahha)
Thanks for the help and contribution.

edit) i could have sworn I had all the civic strategy tags in place though... hummm

@ Ambrox,

I will leave the merging to you since there is so much. If you are able to produce an internal patch, upload it to the TamDev server, and I will run it thru its paces.

Top Bottom