Funny Videos I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder, thats freaking hilarious

I'm guessing that guy had a condition that made his voice sound funny, he was probably on the show to resolve his issues... :o

OMG! I was at a wedding this weekend and a guy told me one of his customers works for Phillips (Norelco). He said his customer, a woman, was asked by their advertising department whether she thought the could put this on t.v. It's for their body shaver.
The music video and optical inch one's are soem of the funniest things I've ever heard and it's real!
After the intro hit the main menu for all the other funny ones.

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

It's hard to be Don Juan when you got a chinchilla rapped...:lol:

Damn you! All those skits make me wanna watch a monty python movie. Less time for CivIV. I think il go watch the meaning of life.

Xanikk999 said:
Damn you! All those skits make me wanna watch a monty python movie. Less time for CivIV. I think il go watch the meaning of life.

I didnt finish it. I only got to the part where they take the guys liver. I cant stomach that scene it is too nasty and graphic. And the sounds the guy is making while dying makes me sick.

I could find my remote so i couldnt switch scenes. And its not possible to do manually with this anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom