Futurama News

Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it !!! :love:

Never mind the World Cup. I want the future! :D

6 days, 13 hours till F-Day*

*(F for Futurama, of course!:blush:)

Here is a preview of the 3rd episode of the new season, "Attack of the Killer App.":

Link to video.

And a new episode of the IT crowd the next day. Nice week.

2 More Days!!!

Not much else aside from still images... not worth posting. There is this:

Q&A with Matt Groening and David X. Cohen

OK put on your brainslug and get tuned for the premier... I got mine on:

And all glory to the hypnotoad!

Hurray, the day has finally arrived.

:woohoo:

I am sad now. I will be missing the premiere, because tonight is Grad Nite.

YES!! Only 12 hours, 16 minutes.

@ mechaerik - Sorry. buddy. Cant record it? That sux!

BTW...
:cheers::rockon:[party]:eekdance::banana::band::banana::high5::popcorn:

I am sad now. I will be missing the premiere, because tonight is Grad Nite.

As someone who wouldn't even have seen season 5 of futurama if he was supposed to follow it on television: I say don't worry.

We're back, baby!

I thought that they were decent, but not great. It's nice to have the show back.

I liked both of them. They were different from earlier episodes somehow. Can't put my finger on it.

futurama episodes being "not that good"? What is this blasphemy? Burn the heathens! :mwaha:

Top Bottom