Future Mod

plz dont bump dead mods,this hasnt been updated in forever

:nono: if someone has a valid question, then he's free to dig out even the oldest thread (but we'd recommend using newer ones).

Can't sadly help with the questions.
The incorrect purple terrain sounds like if something went wrong during the extraction, because the terrain must be missing. Or did you uninstall/remove FinalFrontier? That could maybe also cause it.

:nono: if someone has a valid question, then he's free to dig out even the oldest thread (but we'd recommend using newer ones).

Can't sadly help with the questions.
The incorrect purple terrain sounds like if something went wrong during the extraction, because the terrain must be missing. Or did you uninstall/remove FinalFrontier? That could maybe also cause it.

consider me corrected. will remember this in the future

Sorry I'm not trying to bump an old thread but I have been pretty dang near obsessively tweaking minor bits of the XML for this mod. Anyway the question I had concerns naval units in the mod. For some reason naval units defend a city just like a land unit would.

I'm assuming that it was made that way for space ships and what not. But in the mid game when players and AI start getting things like destroyers it becomes nearly impossible to attack a city due to the AI retreating destroyers to their cities. (I guess you could just get a ton of artillery/cannons and bombard the stuff out of them, but I still don't think naval units should be defending cities)

Is there anyway to make naval units not defend cities(like they did in the vanilla BTS)? I've looked in the unitinfos file and there was nothing there that hinted at it.

Any help would be appreciated.

I look that Tholish the creator of this mod is not available from Oct 10, 2011 (their Last Activity), i want to ask something. Who made their map scripts? I put all their scripts in my mod and i have nice idea, but i have real problem with Titan.py after few turns i get error and my Civ4 is crash. With Mars i sometimes have problems and i want to fix that. Is there something that connects their map scripts instead terrains and features infos? Some other .py files or some other files? Please help me, my idea will fail if i don't fix this scripts.

how do you get the future mod to load properly becuase I loaded the mod from the load a mod screen in the game and the mod diddn't even install and loaded the regular civ 4 game with a future mod2b name appearing on the top right of the screen. the mod was not active at all and I couldnt seem to acess it threw the load a mod screen, what doi need to do to load the mod properly?

First question: are you running Civ 4: Beyond the sword expansion, patch 3.19?
Second question: did you delete any of the preinstalled mods?(Next war, Afterworld, etc)
Third question(really question zero): are you on a Mac?

First question: are you running Civ 4: Beyond the sword expansion, patch 3.19?
Second question: did you delete any of the preinstalled mods?(Next war, Afterworld, etc)
Third question(really question zero): are you on a Mac?

yes i am running expansion pack 3.19, I did not delete any of the mods and I am not using a mac

What is the specific error?

What is the specific error?

no error at all. when i play THE MOD it loads the the bts screen and has the mods name at the top right corner of the screen rather then having the future mods screen load and I can't play with anything in the mod, no future mod maps, ect... like i said th emod will not load at all or load properly. oh and thanks for the speedy responce.

Try redownloading it, sounds like you only downloaded the patch or maybe a corrupt download.
Sorry about the slow responce.

I'm feeling nastalgic for this mod can someone get the proper music to play for each era like having ancient Era play ancient music and dark age play midevil music. I don't know if the music was fixed for civaltralight but if not how do add in the a propriate music for the eras? Hopefully this isn't to difficult becuase i cant mod.

Top Bottom