Future Worlds

Finally, i understand the cause of this error:
Code:
[7600.384] Runtime Error: ...\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Future Worlds (v 6)\Lua\CityNearbyMapDatasV4.lua:1105: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
The main reason is: there re so many undeclared variables in futureLua.
Ex: iImprovementIndustrialSite in function FWBuildingImprovementBonuses
The industrial site improvement was declared as:
local iImprovementIndustrialComplex = GameInfoTypes.IMPROVEMENT_FW_INDUSTRIAL_COMPLEX

Also, there re many similar cases in futureLua:
[7731.269] Runtime Error: ...\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Future Worlds (v 6)\Lua/FutureLua.lua:1095: attempt to index local 'pTeam' (a number value)
[7621.085] Runtime Error: ...\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Future Worlds (v 6)\Lua/FutureLua.lua:550: attempt to compare number with nil

I ve fixed some of the issues in my Future Perfection mod/patch. But, i wonder if somebody out there still play civ5 with this mod =P

Hey, I've been having a bit of trouble with this mod. I'm running it with a few other mods, like Enlightenment Era and YNAEMP. Strangely, when I start a new game with Future Worlds enabled, all the barbarians scattered across the world are Future era units. No idea why this is happened. Has anyone encountered this before and knows how to fix it?
I ve played this mod with Enlightenment era so many times, and no problem so far (unless the fassil ghabi error, but thats the fault of EE mod).
Perhaps, you are playing this mod with other mods that change the information era tech tree???

Thanks for that patch!

I am waiting on v.7 :sleep:

I ve release the new versions of Future Perfection. Check it out.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/future-perfection.626134/

Been searching the thread and can't find a definitive answer, does this work with the latest Vox Populis mods?

I think the VP people refuse to make the mod compatible, because they're focused on the statecraft intricacies and aim for historical accuracies of grand strategy games, something of which an inclusion of a future era would ruin, I suppose?

Halo.

The button "Download v6 Here" doesn't work - "404 page not found". On the net I found only v3. Could someone help and give the link to v6?

I've kept all necessary (for me) mods on my HD, but few months ago I've decided "I quit - end of wasting time with games". So I've erased all...

Now I am playing with Future Worlds v3, but it's occasionally crush and this is strongly annoying.

Last edited:
Hie, same here ! i can't find the V6 version !

Could someone please post the V6 version ? it's will be very nice for the guys who bought the game without steam ( I bought it in 2012... ^^)

thx !

Sir...

THANK YOU !!!

It's a real pleasure to see a community so active !

Have a great day sir, now I can try this fabulous mod ! :) :) :)

Well, i have some problems, here :

The game begins with a battlesuit unit AND i can't even build any building !
upload_2020-11-17_9-40-20.png

And this is the only mod i have, i don't load any others mods :

upload_2020-11-17_9-41-29.png

Please someone have a clue ?

thx :)

Hello
I have a problem with the download, the Future Wolrds Mod V 6 size is 100 Mb, and Future Wolrds Mod V 1 size is 160 Mb, i think some files are missing in the steam version, so i was wondering if someone can upload the mod to drive or another server to download it.
thanks for your time reading this.

It's a pity. I ran into a bug in the original version of Future Worlds (v 6) Happiness is not added when I build buildings that are supposed to add happiness. I build an arena, a zoo, or a stadium, but happiness is not added. Sacred buildings don't add happiness either. And when I bring a squad to the city, +1 happiness should be added, because of the public institution, but happiness is not added. If I sell these buildings, happiness does not change either.

Only added by resources or by city-states. Some social institutions still add happiness, but very little and somehow wrong.

Maybe you have already encountered this problem?

Top Bottom