Game Enjoyment / Efficiency

We do follow the thread. There is no real opinion to all this so far. Discussions don't go very fast with two posts a day.
But for the sake of this voting, I'll give probable results:
Reloads no. There can be changes after hitting EoT, or even accidental EoT. So if a team logged in before the reload but after their EoT, they should log in again or post in game thread, that they don't want to.

36 hours timer might be ok, but definitely not less.

I've updated the 1st post based on my understanding of Flunky's post (but see below).
Discussions don't go very fast with two posts a day ...
This isn't clear to me - is that 2 posts per day here or on the .de site? If it is here - the I am really confused as I cannot see why you (or any others) would have discussion here.
... But for the sake of this voting, I'll give probable results ...
I am not sure that 'probable' results will move the voting forward. I don't really know how to count probables.
... 36 hours timer might be ok, but definitely not less ...
A probably 'might be ok' is more confusing than a probably No (or Yes). I put it down as 'maybe'.
... Reloads no. There can be changes after hitting EoT, or even accidental EoT. So if a team logged in before the reload but after their EoT, they should log in again or post in game thread, that they don't want to.
That is a good point. The rule change (as per #1 post) actually contains two changes. Can you provide some feedback on both of them separately?

Here is the Game Reloads suggested change split into its two parts ...
Part A
"Game Reloads - All game reloads will trigger an automatic game pause (game admin will post such in game pause thread) for a minimum maximum of 24 hours ..."

Part B
"... or until each team that logged in to the game after the reload point has not yet finished their turn has stated in the game pause thread that they are ready to continue. A team may log in, unpause, and finish turn, but must then pause again under this rule."

Flunky's comment refers to the Part B component but doesn't say anything about changing the min to max. @Flunky?

Hi, I just saw this topic - a related discussion has been opened on our UniversCiv forum.

That was a no to part B and a maybe to part A and the timer. So all correctly understood^^

The two posts a day are on the .de site, regrettably.

Would be great if you end turn after you are done with your moves just like you did in the last turn. Then we would not even need much changes to the rules.

UniversCiv vote : YES YES

Updated voting results ...
Code:
                 Timer   Reloads
Apolyton          YES      YES
Civfanatics       YES      YES
Civforum.de      Maybe      No
CivFR             YES      YES
CivPlayers        YES      YES
Realms Beyond     YES      YES
Spanish Apolyton  YES      YES
UniversCiv        YES      YES
WePlayCiv         YES      YES

Admin decision: During war time timer is 36h. During peaceful times 44h timer is used (I presume 44h is the current timer. Please correct me if I'm wrong).

Top Bottom