Game Play Instruction Thread - Wed., October 15 3:00 EST, 20:00 GMT, 22:00 RMT

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Game Save
Previous Turnchat Instruction Thread

Previous turnchat summary:
Our war continued as planned. We performed very well in this war. Several Babylonian battleships were sunk and we lost a couple of destroyers but no battleships. Also, Babylonian bombers based in Zamua and Sippar attacked the improvements around Persian Landing and Babs Landing, as did some of the battleships, but our fighters based in those cities shot down about a half dozen of those bombers during this chat. We made large air raids against Babylonian targets on the island, particularly the oil and the road connecting the port city of Sippar to the other three on the island as well as those cities themselves. Several Babylonian ships bombarded the area around Coneland but we redlined many of them and forced them to retreat. A fleet of our Destroyers and Battleships moved slowly along the north coast of the island, sinking Babylonian ships and bombarding the island heavily. In addition, peace was signed with Japan but they redeclared war a few turns later due to an MPP with Babylon and tried to attack Spiceland with cavalry. They actually did manage to destroy a Mech Infantry but the city held firm. In addition, we razed Satsuma with the huge garrison of tanks in Spiceland and gained five workers. However, the thing we all feared has struck Fanatica. Most of our nation is poised to fall into disorder next turn due to war weariness and though no disorder has struck our nation yet it will break out next turn. We must figure out how to combat war weariness, including perhaps signing peace treaties immediately with our enemies.

In addition, we discovered Rocketry and Amphibious Warfare from the Persians in a tech deal and also discovered Space Flight. We are within 3 turns of producing the UN and the SETI and we are within 4 of building the Apollo Program and starting our spaceship.

Please reserve this thread for official instructions by elected officials. This is not a discussion thread.

(for reason of odd numbering method, see Science Thread)

---Current Science Research Que---
(note- goes in order from top to bottom.)
m. Rocketry
12. Space Flight
1. Ecology
nine. being voted on.

Boots, that link is bad. I doesn't even link to anything.

And, I guess it should point to the offline version you did.

Slider
Lux 30%, Tax 30% (+192 gpt), Sci 40% (Ecology in 7 turns).

With this lux setting some cities will riot, but I've come to a plan to counter this until peace is made with Babs and Japan.

Aureus: Has spare taxmen.
Skunkworks: Has spare taxmen.
Dinas Emrys: Needs laborer as entertainer.
Neapolis: Has spare taxmen.
Palatine: Has spare taxmen.
Go Home Xerxes: Has spare taxmen and Needs laborer as entertainer This city is badly hit by WW.
Babs Landing: Needs laborer as entertainer.
Coneland: Needs laborer as entertainer.
PDX III: Needs laborer as entertainer.
Shaitan: Needs laborer as entertainer.
Malvern Hills: Needs laborer as entertainer.
Noshuret: Has spare taxmen.
Gorina: Needs laborer as entertainer.

Governors: please do this to the laborers and taxmen/scientists. And do try to build happyness increasing and WW decreasing buildings like temple, cathedral, colosseum, Police Station in your cities.

If requested Domestic will help the hardest hit cities with funds to cashrush those buildings (if our treasury allows it).

When peace is made the lux slider must be set to 0% and the entertainers back to work. If a city still is not happy, try to solve this with luxuries (if trade dep agrees). Domestic will allow funds for this. The exact details on how much funds will be made available wil depend on buildqueues (wealth), number of requests and amount needed to rush.

Worker actions

Pollution:
Clean up pollution as soon as possible with as many workers who have nothing to do as possible. As soon as the pollution is cleaned up, check the city in which tiles the pollution was located for laborer reallocation.

Tile-improvement:
Use the workers with nothing to do after the pollution has been cleaned to uimproved tiles within city boundaries. Use around 6 workers for unroaded tiles to build roads and as much workers as needed to finish the improvement in 1 turn.
Domestic isn't happy with the worker distribution in the mountains near Wandering Gnome hills. Please move in enough workers to have at least 6 on each mountain to finish a road there in 1 turn.

Protect the workers who are working near enemy units.

Builqueue Spiceland
Barracks -> Mech Inf -> Walls

Cashrushes
The marketplace in Shaitan for 324 gold is approved

Extra remarks
It seems Governor Conehead has forgotten that PDX III will riot in this situation. I request governor Conehead to rethink his buildqueue. If at the end of the preturn PDX III is still set to riot I request the President to appoint some laborers as entertainers there.

Also to be safe, after you've rushed the marketplace in Shaitan, place 1 laborer in Entertainment duty. He can be put back to work once the marketplace has finished.

more to follow

Bootia- Battleship Police Station
Sycorax - Bank Research Lab Police station
Gingerbread City - Battleship Barracks Battleship
South Bootia - Cathedral Tank
DePaolo - Granary
PDX III - Harbor Library
Shaitan - Marketplace (rush) Library
Malvern Hill - Harbor Hire 4 Entertainers
Cold Harbor - Harbor Hire 1 Entertainer

Laborer Assignments for Sycorax
We need 3 Entertainers. Place remaining laborers per this picture:

No instructions until the the capture of Tokyo or until the Japanese are willing to talk.

1770 AD

Build Queues & Laborer Instructions

Worker Request
Asyut: Irrigate E, NEE, 2SE
Thebes: Re-forest NNE
Walnut Creek: Mine SE, SSE

Aventine Build Queues:

Aureus: UN, Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Inadatto: Destroyer, Bomber, Destroyer, Bomber…
Regia Doughnutia: Bomber, Bomber, Bomber…
Lake Asphinxia: Tank, Tank, Tank…
Elephantine: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
New Jedina: Tank, Tank, Tank…
Iron Hills: Apollo Program, Bomber, Bomber, Bomber…
Omalu: Tank, Tank, Tank…
Chieftess: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Seven Hills: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Grozny: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…

Aventine Improvements:

1) Clean up pollution as it comes.

Other: Deploy those units where you see fit, preferably firming up our defensive lines (especially that hole to the north. I see Americans there…). Also, feel free to change any queues to spaceship parts.

Military Instructions

The DP is authorised to use all means necessary to bring Japan to the table. To this end 20 tanks are to be sent to the Japan TofO.

Game Saves
Preturn
Turn 1

Chat Log

Okay, as I thought this was a short chat, only lasting to turn 1. Tanks moved near Tokyo and Cempoala have forced Japan to come to the table (which was the primary objective to this chat). However, treacherous America declared war on us and promptly retreated in the face of our tanks that I used to plug up the gap in our lines during the preturn (didn't even fire a shot at us). This may cause some war weariness problems but the bulk of it should be solved by peace with Japan and Babylon, against which we have seen our most major action. I request that the FA office set up a poll immediately on the issue of peace with Japan and Babylon (we have had ample discussion in several threads).

Just a note: The preturn save has the wrong date in the file name

Top Bottom