Game Schedule 2015 - 2016

Load a game on turn before victory, hit next turn, got the message about winning, got several stupid ceremonial animations, skip them, got replay screen, wait couple of minutes, an voila - finally replay can be played...

Are you asking me? I used the replay feature on the GOTM homepage...? I don't possess any more powerful tool.
Heh, forgot about this one. Sure it is much easier way than in-game feature ))

Last edited:
Sorry, I was asking hth as he said that he found what he uses slow in the later game. If he's using my Gotm server utility I'd be concerned.

Hmm, can the following that I just posted in the COTM126 thread, also be connected to this "switching of unit order"? The SoZ is producing Curraghs instead of Ancient Cavalry... even in a completely land-locked city... :D

The extra settler at Emperor does not seem to make a difference: never noticed it so far. However, 4 extra settlers at Sid would be "extreme"... we better fix that before our December game...

And while we are at it, I have one more suggestion for the GOTM bix file: can we make the Great Wall unbuildable? That would avoid many problems with the GW-bug... (But I guess we would have to give the MIL and IND trait to some other wonders, in order to compensate those civs for the lost GA-triggers?!)

The SoZ is producing Curraghs instead of Ancient Cavalry... even in a completely land-locked city...

This problem is known and has recently been discussed in detail. With the helpful instructions of Quintillus, I have solved the problem in the COTM_A.biq file and updated it in this thread. We should not have this problem again.

The extra settler at Emperor does not seem to make a difference: never noticed it so far. However, 4 extra settlers at Sid would be "extreme"... we better fix that before our December game...

Indeed. This bug is fixed as well.

And while we are at it, I have one more suggestion for the GOTM bix file: can we make the Great Wall unbuildable?

Perhaps you could take a few hours and experiment with the editor and the game if there is some setting of The Great Wall which will work around the bug?

About GrW - what is exactly a problem? Just set no virtual walls, like standart behavior of vanilla/ptw.

Top Bottom