Generic Medieval Villages

Bluemofia

F=ma
A pair of generic Medieval European Villages for scenarios as a pre-placed minor city-state or something, complete with guards.

Almost an M-unit... But the focus is really the city, so I think it fits more as a regular unit. ;)

Unit and sounds assembled by Bluemofia

Trebizond Archer by Embryodead
Mailed Spearman by Embryodead
European/Mediterranean City by RedAlert

Large Village

Small Village

If anyone can recommend a better flc to gif program, that would be greatly appreciated. :)

Very Usable Pre-placed Unit... :goodjob: This is like the "City Units" we use to make years ago where any Unit is combined with any city to appear like any other Unit popping up to Defend it. For the Death, I had the Unit Drop first then the City Deteriorated after that. For example, they Can be used to cover Important Resources that will only be revealed when the City is destroyed... Many Uses :)

Other Structures such as a Monument can also be combined with Units for use as Pre-placed Structures.

Very Usable Pre-placed Unit... :goodjob: This is like the "City Units" we use to make years ago where any Unit is combined with any city to appear like any other Unit popping up to Defend it. For the Death, I had the Unit Drop first then the City Deteriorated after that. For example, they Can be used to cover Important Resources that will only be revealed when the City is destroyed... Many Uses :)

Other Structures such as a Monument can also be combined with Units for use as Pre-placed Structures.

Yeah, I was inspired by your city units for this, but am no where near skilled enough to make the city deteriorate into nothingness, so I just settled with the units dying.

Top Bottom