Generic Vacation Thread

Grr, my internet has been patching out constantly. I had the update for SteamNES ready Saturday Morning, but I've been unable to post it or upload anything.

I am back also

I shall be gone in roughly half an hour to an hour from now until Sunday at around 10 PM.

I will be on/off this weekend randomly, it is family day weekend, so I have 3 days off for once. So I will try to make the most of it, leaving me not so much time here.

When all you have is the least part, it is usually not worth mentioning. "For the most part", in the context it is most usually used in this specific forum at least, is good for instilling (potentially deceptive) hope; but what, other than self-deprecation, could you really use "the least part" for?

Uh, welcome back, or something. ;)

I'm going to have extremely limited access for the next week or so, mostly due to me a) being still sick and b) needing to catch up on work I have missed while inconveniently being sick. It probably won't matter too much, fortunately.

I will have limited access to the internet this weekend.

Away Thursday Afternoon to Sunday sometime.

Back from VHSL States, which took up the last bit of Friday, Saturday, and put me into a bed for most of Sunday recuperating from being sick again.

Will be away from my normal computer for 2 weeks. However I will still have internet access to update my NES.

After a self-induced seven month isolation for the purpose of school work and finishing my alternate history, I have returned. I will post the completed "The Age of Elisabeth" (I wonder if anyone even remembers that!) timeline shortly.

EDIT: Timeline has been posted.

I am back from the godforsaken north of ontario, where saturday night we recieved TWO FEET of snow.

thats right, SIXTY centimeters. and 60 is 30 times more than 2.

I will post the completed "The Age of Elisabeth" (I wonder if anyone even remembers that!) timeline shortly.
I do!

Also, just a note, but I can't use the forums on weekends. Announcing a deadline during said weekend and placing it during same weekend is an impediment to my ability to send orders.

I do!

Also, just a note, but I can't use the forums on weekends. Announcing a deadline during said weekend and placing it during same weekend is an impediment to my ability to send orders.

Bit of a major problem when most NES update over a weekend...

(I'm away til tues)

Top Bottom