Generic Vacation Thread

Well, that was disconcerting. My connection to the Internet suffered a catastrophic failure some days ago and I only now just brought it back up.

You might have noticed that I have been practically inactive as of late; that is because of a) exams and b) (mostly applicable to N3S) writer's block. I should be done with one if not the other by the end of the month, but it looks as though by then I will already have a brand new set of distractions and complications, though hopefully I'll find more time for this forum then.

After winter break is a weird time to have exams. That sucks, dude.

If it helps, we technically have two winter breaks (if one week is long enough for it to be considered a break as such), before exams and after.

If it helps, we technically have two winter breaks (if one week is long enough for it to be considered a break as such), before exams and after.
That makes it weirder.

Princeton does the same thing. Harvard did too as of last year, but they aren't anymore. Essentially every other US university has abandoned the practice.

Gone skiing from tomorrow until Monday.

Tis the season to be grateful, 'tis the season to be kind,
And Looking nearly everywhere Abaddon I cannot find;
His bright and firery avatar no longer greets my morning,
Had I been more watchful, I would seen the warning,
But Abaddon is too thoughtful to let the trail run cold,
Or leave a story out there, a story left untold;
A postcard came from Brighton or maybe it was Kent,
Abaddon's "on holiday" for deeds of youth misspent,
But his return is purchased for a date we should remember:
Look for Abaddon again--six days into December.

Yippie-kiyay, I have escaped from Limbo! :goodjob:

This seems like bizarre prophecy, I swear. The great evil escapes from his long imprisonment, as the new hero of moderation appears...

;)

Perhaps ThunderFall acknowledges that a dog needs its Master.

Since the uni library is finally open I sort of have semi-regular internet acess but I am still unable to finish my update without my laptop. I'm expecting the new charger on the 25th.

I will in Taos, NM for the weekend and I expect everyone to behave. :)

Something has come up and I'm going to have to go AWOL for some time, through I'm hoping for it to be no longer than a week.

Top Bottom