Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Celts

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Maya

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
It's a relative issue, really. At the time Cossacks are available, the highest attack unit is 6. So there's not really a unit that's a whole lot better offensively than that. It would be like calling a Tank a good offensive unit because it's defensive rating his higher than all the rest of the attack units (save the tank, of course) around them. It's still an offensive unit, just being used (incorrectly, IMO) in a defensive role.

Also, calling an apple an orange doesn't make it an orange.

One word: Sipahies. ;)

Ah, yes, you're right, obviously he doesn't have Conquests.
But hey, after all this thread is for discussing what he'll do after he gets Complete. ;)

I know have it, just got it not too long ago, maybe like 15-30mins ago.

Assuming they're in the game. ;) (Hint: In vanillla, they're not.)

Ah, yes, you're right, obviously he doesn't have Conquests.

well, i have the complete now to end all thoughts that i don't I can build sipahi when i get military tradition, because it turns out that the random pick got my fav, the Ottomans. Im really into it right now so imma go back and check it out, those conquests are some of my fav stuff, like War in Pacific, and Napoleonic Era. Imma go back and try some out.

P.S.-how come in conquests you can build like, light tanks, lifeguards, but i didn't see em in game. Are they there, and i just missed them? or is it a conquest(scenario) specific unit?

Never heard of them before. But there are tens (if not hundreds) of different tanks in the Creation & Customization forum.

Really? That's a scenario, anyway. An included one, but a pack of different rules that is called "Conquest". I was talking about the epic game.

lifeguards are in the Napoleonic Era scenario in Conquests.

Question: I've never tried the Napoleonic scenario. What in the world is a "lifeguard"? Surely it's not a special unit that sits on the beach waiting to rescue accidentally drowning workers??? :confused:

Lifeguards are a British cavalry unit in the Napoleonic scenario. Though
a special unit that sits on the beach waiting to rescue accidentally drowning workers???
sounds fun :lol:

Actually, lifeguards are an unique infantry unit for the British they are 7.7.1.
My apologies I am playing as the Prussians in my PBEM so have little contact with the British, always think of the lifeguards as being mounted (ooo errr missus!)
http://www.thelifeguards.co.uk/
Yep they were cavalry :confused:

Thank you both for your replies. It makes more sense to me now. :D

VIkings are quite useful with the berserker, But i love the ottomans Advantages and Sipahi. Vikings are my second choice out of those

Top Bottom