Ghost Town mafia [Concluded]

And why is JoanK so opportunistic? Beside the fact that he appeared to be claiming to be breaking a tie (there was none, but he teeechnically didn't say he was anyway) and that he was third on a bandwagon?

Well, I am just not very interested in the game, but I gotta keep playing.

To be honest I only read DaveShack's post up to where it said four-way tie, and missed his actual vote. So I voted for edse as it seemed the best candidate. I don't really care, lynch me, I'm curious to know what ghosts actually do.

Oooh no, Mr. Joan. Haven't you even read my quote from the OP?

I believe I did. I can't remember though. May be the cider or exhaustion. Or both.

Vote: JoanK. This is just my experience but people who says that they don't care about been lynched actually care more than most.

If all mafia are ghosts, they'll win. I think.

tally:

Edse (3): Takhisis, Daveshack, JoanK
JoanK (2): BSmith, Newyn
Celticempire: Edse
Duck: Visorslash

It would be time to end the day, but I am very unsatisfied with the level of participation. Therefore, I will send remainder pm's to non-voting players, and the day is extended by 24 hours.

Of course I would prefer not being lynched, that would mean another townie dead and the least townies dead better, but since I cannot provide evidence to support my claim, I will understamd if you finally lynch me.

Joan, you're not the leader as far as I'm aware.

Unvote; Vote: Daveshack

Him and Takhisis are my candidates atm for mafia along with duck.

celtic has done nothing, edse little as well, same with myself. I have a feeling that dave is mafia and his constant wait and see posts ring with that. Takhisis seems like scum takh to me as well, after watching some.

Joan, you're not the leader as far as I'm aware.

Unvote; Vote: Daveshack

Him and Takhisis are my candidates atm for mafia along with duck.

celtic has done nothing, edse little as well, same with myself. I have a feeling that dave is mafia and his constant wait and see posts ring with that. Takhisis seems like scum takh to me as well, after watching some.

I can see how the waiting could look suspicious. It's a fine line between active townie trying to catch mafia by seeing and reacting to a pattern, and mafia waiting to see which townie to vote for safely. At least it's not a clueless townie pattern, just randomly voting something and hoping. Take a deep look though, and you'll see analysis and not just a late but seemingly random vote.

Takhisis could be either active townie or mafia leading town. I've seen examples of both and they look very similar. Without reveals to tip one way or the other it gets even harder. The difference, when there is one, is often whether the suspect is the first one to make a case each phase. Mafia leading town sometimes have to move town to save a buddy.

And not even a whisper from the medium(s)? I figured we'd at least see something by now.

Me? Mafia? That must be some prison humour, Mr. Visorslash.

Goshdarn summer trips, they interrupt my mafia games. It's hard to go online while camping.
vote: joank
The comments are the most incriminating for joank, from what I've seen.

CELTICEMPIRE once again has placed an invalid vote. Is that to protect a buddy by appearing to vote but not actually carrying through? Especially when the host has just confirmed the procedure on the previous day?

Jarrema-san, does this game-u ever end-u?

Top Bottom