gift with purchase info

Probably current tech but who knows.. Also it's useless if you can't use it in multi.. In my opinion anyway..

I guess $10.00 = 3 extra weeks of waiting

What do you mean $10 = 3 Extra weeks of waiting? You spend no more money and get free goodies that can be downloaded in a few weeks, you can still play the normal game.

So what about those of us who won't have all the DLC? How will multyplayer play work with the people who do have it? Will it just be we wont be able to play ranked matches or will we just not be matched with people who do have it?

What do you mean $10 = 3 Extra weeks of waiting? You spend no more money and get free goodies that can be downloaded in a few weeks, you can still play the normal game.

i mean they give you free dlc (about 800 microsoft points = 10.00

While the uk got the game about 3 weeks earlier

So what about those of us who won't have all the DLC? How will multyplayer play work with the people who do have it? Will it just be we wont be able to play ranked matches or will we just not be matched with people who do have it?

They could do what halo 3 does, separate the the non dlc games from the dlc games

well thats a really . .. .. .. . idea

if you want to kill ur multiplayer gaming then make it impossible for large groups to play each other

Yeah thats what I figured, but these goodies are worth those extra three weeks because they still wouldve shipped it to us later anyways, the games are probably manufactured in China, easier shipping to Europe.

Downloadable Content. DLC is a well-known term, such as the Halo 3 maps. etc. Acronyms FTW!

I'm getting the Best Buy version. I plan on playing SP mostly anyway.

I guess $10.00 = 3 extra weeks of waiting
I can't imagine they're planning to sell each of these for $10. I'd consider paying $1 and maybe a bit more for any single set. I'd consider paying $5 for the lot of them (i.e., for all the items listed as given away from Target, Best Buy, and Gamestop). But $10 for one single set? No way.

Do you think adding "Ancient Wonder: Lighthouse of Alexandria, Medieval Wonder: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Industrial Wonder: Scotland Yard, Modern Wonder: SETI, Artifact 1: Camelot, Artifact 2: Tower of Babel" to the game is worth $10?

also, for those of you wanting to know, this is what all the wonders and and artifacts give you!

WONDERS
Lighthouse of Alexandria - your Galleys will be able to sail into open water
Colosseum - your units will upgrade faster
Trajan's Column - your Legion units all receive +1 attack
Leaning Tower of Pisa - you receive a larger cut of the profits when enemy Caravans arrive in your cities
Taj Mahal - all building produce +1 culture
University of Sankore - desert regions provide +1 trade
Scotland Yard - your great people cannot be kidnapped by enemy spies
Statue of Liberty - all cities in your civilization immediately receive two free population
Eiffel Tower - all buildings provide +1 science
SETI - your spaceship will travel faster
Sydney Opera House - settled Great Artists double the culture production of their resident city
Cristo Redentor - Cathedral buildings will prevent your cities from flipping

RELICS
Court of Camelot - all your Horsemen units will immediately be upgraded to Knights
Tower of Babel - you will instantly be put in contact with all the nations of the world
Terracotta Army - all your soldiers receive the Scout upgrade
The Sphinx - you can immediately choose to switch to any government type
The Pharaoh's Needle - you instantly receive knowledge of an advanced technology
Tesla's "Peace" Ray - all wars immediately end

I can't imagine they're planning to sell each of these for $10. I'd consider paying $1 and maybe a bit more for any single set. I'd consider paying $5 for the lot of them (i.e., for all the items listed as given away from Target, Best Buy, and Gamestop). But $10 for one single set? No way.

Do you think adding "Ancient Wonder: Lighthouse of Alexandria, Medieval Wonder: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Industrial Wonder: Scotland Yard, Modern Wonder: SETI, Artifact 1: Camelot, Artifact 2: Tower of Babel" to the game is worth $10?

i guess its going to be $5 (400 microsoft xbox points)

Top Bottom