Glory and Greatness

Please rehost the mod on some European server :)

Download link (megavideo) has been shut down by the feds. Is there anywhere else this can be downloaded?

Megaupload is seized.
Pls could someone re-upload this mod?
A torrent may be?
Tnx

I have the link to an upload that I commisioned from a user that has it, though it is cut into two so you will have to merge the 2 together... lemme find the link.

G&G 1

G&G 2

I have the link to an upload that I commisioned from a user that has it, though it is cut into two so you will have to merge the 2 together... lemme find the link.

G&G 1

G&G 2

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

Well that sucks can you re-upload it or anyone else got a link. Thanks in advance

I'm working on it :p

Awesome, are you going to reupload it, or are you remaking it from scratch? Either way, thanks a bunch!

If remaking from scratch, I'd to request if I could get a copy of the files before the future era stuff is merged in(if at all possible). I'm not a fan of the late game at all and usually do my best to end it before then, so I'd really appreciate it if I could get that, if it's possible.

My only other piece of feedback is to change the name of Gran Colombia from Gran Colombian Empire. It's literally calling it the Great Colombian Empire and frankly it's like someone glued in Canada, Angola, or New Zealand into the game. I'd personally go with Bolivarian Empire(Sort of like how Timur's Empire is the Timurid Empire), or if not that, the Hispanic/Latin/Libertadorian Empire. That last one sounds terrible btw, but I'd probably prefer that to gluing Bolivar to Gran Colombia proper, which is hardly a civilization or even a nation.

Of course, if you wish to respect the original modder's choices, that's perfectly fine too :)

I know someone who has the files and I am asking them if they will upload it (they did but then they took it down and I had lost the files themselves). When I get those files again I will do those simple name changes if you wanted :p

I'm working on it :p

I know someone who has the files and I am asking them if they will upload it (they did but then they took it down and I had lost the files themselves). When I get those files again I will do those simple name changes if you wanted :p

Ah, awesome, and thanks a bunch.

Just posting again to show that interest is still here.

Seconding, this sounds kinda neat, it's a shame America and New Zealand's governments kinda collectively durped and temporarily closed Megaupload.

On the bright side, if nobody else reuploads it, at the rate the court case is going, all will be well this summer.

Afternoon all!
I just checked my backups and I have a copy of the mod files, looks like from the beginning of 2011. I'd be happy to upload it somewhere if anyone has a destination preference (that's freeish) I'd be happy to oblige the community.

Best all
Will

Top Bottom