Restaurant: Skeletoni's Italian Eatery
Restaurant Style: Italian
Signature Dish: Spaghetti with Meatballs

Food Quality: 8 + 6 = 14
Appearance: 5 + 1 = 6
Advertising: 3 + 1 = 4
Size: 4 + 1 = 5
Price: 1 + 1 = 2

Okay, so Chef Kaiser is beginning to regret taking the skeleton theme a teensy bit too far. The bone tables look great but getting them stain-proof was a rather pricey thing to do. Regretfully, to cover the costs Skeletoni's had to hike their prices up just a teeny bit.

Thankfully for Skeletoni's, the chef has a few more tricks up his sleeve to compensate for the higher prices. And as always it starts with food. Thanks to some new cooking tips gleamed from Spatulas of Justice, Kaiser knows a few more tips and tricks to really improve the quality of his food by harnessing his passion to create truly magnificent feasts. Granted nothing about the ingredients have changed and the somewhat violent new cooking methods have made the kitchen a tad messier, but for whatever reason it seems to be working.

In any case, thanks to some easy improvements to food quality, some minor adjustments can be made to the size and the advertising of the restaurant as well. A little passion can take you a long way after all, just ask the Royal Scientist.

GAIJIN WA horsehockySUREIDESU! KAERIMASU! ATASHI WA GAIJIN GA HYAKU-KIRO NIOIMASU!

[brandeshes knives and start randomly poking it at any nearby suspicious people who might try to tear down our walls, while yelling more in Japanese]

Spoiler translation :
FOREIGNERS ARE DISRESPCTFUL! GO HOME! I CAN SMELL YOU 100 KILOMETERS AWAY

Welcome back to GordIOT once again, buffoons and buffoonettes. We've had a few minor changes since we last saw each other. In a strange turn of events, ownership has been turned over for a restaurant. Emiya's Kitchen has now been passed over to the previous ownership of Paw's Brisket, keeping the name of Emiya's Kitchen, however. Strange, but let's move on.

Let's look at Skeletoni's to begin with. Their food quality has gone up a surprising amount since we last saw them, and it appears they've toned down the off-putting skeleton vibe. They claim their key to newfound success is a crash course through the "Spatulas of Justice" cookbook. There are also rumors that the cooking methods have become more "violent" in the kitchen. We're not sure what to make of this, but their tomato sauces are more vibrant than ever so take that as you will. In a recent interview, KaiserElectric quoted a supposed "Royal Scientist", a reference my children tell me is from the Nintendo game "Undertale". Bizarre.

Next up we have von Nuka-tan's Baron's Steakhouse. Steady improvements all around, yes, not much to note. However, we couldn't forget the newest addition to the steakhouse; an in house sommelier by the name of Count Montgomery d'Arges. The new addition takes the restaurant a step further in the high-scale direction, distinguishing itself as a high class eating establishment.

Chef Singh's Delhi Delights has also expanded fairly evenly. While some say that the higher quality food detracts from the homely feel the food has, numbers have shown the change has drawn in more customers than it has lost. New advertising ventures in the radio field have proven to be successful, and a local alternative station has even started a weekly "Indian Hour", playing the greatest hits of Indian-influenced rock. Coupled with their new delivery service, it is a smash hit with the senior demographic.

Guru Gurra's Smorgasbord Of A Name has adopted a new slogan with "Fruit For Thought". While not expected to be a big hit, it has been taken up by local hipsters and foodies all across town. The addition of local and in-house grown food has lead to the freshest fruit the restaurant has ever had, and sales have mirrored the increase in quality.

Chef Sumde's INFECTED! has taken a route not frequently seen by restaurants- a jump into the movie business. Partnership with a new zombie flick has increased sales greatly, as the restaurant has been granted exposure to customers all across California. The addition of a second location in Los Angeles has also proved to be effective, attracting tourists from across the nation because of its cult classic status.

The owner of Hot Pocket Heroes has had quite the mid life crisis. Reappearing under the new name "Chefzth", they have been under much ridicule after getting in a heated argument with a customer about Muesli-infused ramen. Closing temporarily, the restaurant reopened with much larger portions and a lavish remodel.

As always, Chef Okawa is producing top tier food and shouting at customers. We had to bring in our top translators, but through the anger we could tell that Shinobi no Resutoran needs to work on their customer service field. Regardless, many customers agree that it adds to the authentic atmosphere of the restaurant, making it feel like a quaint Japanese home. The food reflects this too, with Funa-zushi as fragrant as Okawa claims her customers are.

Despite a turbulent past week, Emiya Kitchen has managed to keep up the food quality that is the envy of the competition. The addition of swords decorating the walls has attracted the attention of foodie blogger and author of "As The Target Turns", known by his screenname Mechaerik, who praises the restaurant and claims it is "blessed by Saber desu vult".

This round seems like the round of innovation, doesn't it? It doesn't stop at The Whale's Gullet, where a recent expansion has lead to the new concept of "sushi parties". Despite the shady methods used for the expansion, these new ideas have become a hit among sushi joints around town. While their food quality has yet to see any major improvement, recent police visits and outreach from competitors across social media has contributed to a strange boost in sales.

Last up we have the titan itself, Cantina Sunrise. As always, the food keeps getting better and their popularity continues to soar. No one really knows how they've gained overnight success, some call it luck while some say owner El Terrance has made a deal with the ghost of Montezuma himself. Their new menu item, the Rainbow Rellano, has gained reputation among the LGBT crowd albeit unintentionally. Perhaps their true key to success is their uniqueness, setting themselves apart from typical Mexican fast food joints.

The moment you've all been waiting for, for the past few minutes that is, is here. Due to overwhelming criticism and an unstable rebranding, Chef Crez- I mean Chefzth's Hot Pocket Heroes has been eliminated from the competition. We've learned that rebranding can be a deadly blow, and it's normally best to stick to your gut ideas. Except for you Guru Gurra, your restaurant could use some abbreviation. As always, improve, improve, improve!

Player Food Quality Appearance Advertizing Size Price Points Available
KaiserElectric 14 6 4 5 2 10
Nuka-Sama 9 7 5 4 4 10
Terrance888 15 5 4 5 5 12
Tuxedoham 2 7 5 10 9 12
Inthesomeday 5 8 8 5 5 9
Omega124 12 3 3 6 5 10
NinjaCow64 20 5 1 2 2 9
Jackelgull 9 5 5 6 4 11
Gurra09 11 4 4 3 9 9

Name: Guru Gurra
Restaurant Name: Guru Gurra's All-You-Can-Eat Fruitarian Buffet
Restaurant Style: Fruit Buffet
Signature Dish: Apple and Banana Salad with Extra Raisins

The "Fruit For Thought" campaign has been expanded and to avoid confusions stemming from an overly long restaurant name, the Guru has used the slightly shorter "Guru Gurra's Fruitarian Buffet" in all advertising material. Also the restaurant itself has expanded after the Guru was able to buy a greenhouse nextdoor which up until recently was part of a marijuana farm before local police busted said illegal business. Along with new seating areas for more guests, exotic fruits are now grown in the greenhouse instead of marijuana and some new interesting fruit dishes have been added to the buffet.

Food Quality: 12 (+1)
Appearance: 6 (+2)
Advertising: 7 (+3)
Size: 6 (+3)
Price: 9

You can take the Chef out of the Chefzth but you can't take the Hot out of the Hot Pot (tm)

Right. Time to take the world BY STORM

of swords

Food Quality: 20
Appearance: 5
Advertising: 7
Size: 4
Price: 3

CAW CAW, MOTHERSKUBERS

The Baron's Steakhouse decides to really step up their advertising for its New York City location, establishing it as where you take your clients and business partners when you need to seal the deal. Advertisements will be run in not just English, but also in Mandarin and Japanese. (+4)

As we attract this new clientele, we want to make sure the Baron's Steakhouse is looking like it's in top shape. Fine tables and chairs, the creation of new "VIP" booths, and of course some vintage art pieces, including one of His Majesty, King Edward VII and his Queen Mary. (+4)

Last but not least, as we attract these new clients, we will need to get the top quality ingredients. We will of course raise prices, but it will be well worth it for the high rollers that come through our steakhouse. (+2)

Baron von Nuka-tan's Steakhouse
Food: 9
Appearance: 11 (+4)
Advertising: 9 (+4)
Size: 4
Price: 6 (+2)

Name: El Terrance
Restaurant: Cantina Sunrise, Cantina Sunrise Pickup
Restaurant Style: Gourmet Tex-Mex
Signature Dish(es):
Chimicherry Changa
Quesaritto Sushi Platter
Rainbow Rellano
Tequila Taquitos Surpose

Start:
Food Quality: 15
Appearance: 5
Advertising: 4
Size: 5
Price: 5

I went into to Cantina Sunrise for dinner. The menu was quite surprising! Well designed, beautiful pictures, and even the Quick Lunch menu from the food truck replicated as a value menu! I ordered their signature Quesaritto Sushi Platter and Chimicherry Changa, as well as some of their sinfully rich guacamole and chips.

[Couple of clips of the food, menu, and reactions, as well as a short clip of the food being passed to the rest of the crew with the caption "Everyone gets a bite or three!"]

After giving compliments to the chef and explaining why we're here, we managed to get an audience with El Terrance himself after dinner hours.

"I always loved tex-mex and mexican food" he explained as he expertly turned raw ingredients into fresh salsa "It was hearty, flavorful, and not shy about what it is."

So I asked him about accusations of copying Taco Bell (and their gimmicks) or Chipotle (for their quality).

"We are not another "Taco Bell" or "Chipotle" or "Grande Portellos." We are "Cantina Sunrise" and our mission is our own!"

And what's that mission?

"Too many people look down on mexican food because it is too rich and flavorful. Fats, proteins, calories." [he waves his knifes before putting them down and continuing] "I want to make mexican food that tastes good, and is good. I want to properly explore the flavor potentials while respecting growing concerns of health and quality."

Food that tastes that good can't be healthy, right?

"On the contrary, look at how the menu is designed. Even our most flavor concentrated dish, the Quesaritto, has special portions that are filling and yet still fit a diet. We have gone far and wide for the best and freshest ingredients. Even if our salsa is made exactly the same way as someone else's, it would taste much better."

Very impressive, so I asked him about what further steps he's taking to ensure that his brand stays on message. So El Terrance invited me into his test kitchen, where Cantina Sunrise started as but a glimmer in his eye...

Cantina Sunrise's basement bar is finally opened for business! And their signature dish is the Tequila Taquitos Surprise. Beef tips, shredded chicken or pork, rolled tightly in corn tortillias, deep fried, and then covered in a special Tequila Queso flambe, which is lit on fire at the tableside before serving. The flames melt and merge the queso and the tortillia, glazing the dish while transforming and combining the tequila flavor complex into the cheese.

Additionally, they arranged for their food truck Cantina Sunrise Pickup to serve food outside after the bar must be legally closed, filling the late night cravings of drunk patrons before a swarm of Uber drivers carry them home.

True to their message, they did not raise the price. Their suppliers are coming online now and their line chefs have all completed each step of El Terrance's food preparation programs. El Terrance is already looking to expand, but he desires to achieve top ratings for his current location before sending his trained chefs and trusted administrators to any new location.

Change:
Food Quality: 15 +5 = 20
Appearance: 5 +4 = 9
Advertising: 4 +2 = 6
Size: 5 +1 = 6

End:
Food Quality: 20
Appearance: 9
Advertising: 6
Size: 6

Quality: 7
Appearance: 8
Advertising: 4
Size: 5
Price: 7

Player: Jackelgull
Owner: Muhammed Singh

Food Quality: 9 (+0) 9
Appearance: 5 (+3) 8 While the architecture for Singh's intended "Rajah Palace" style of restaurant leaves much to be desired, he now has actual Indian rugs, albeit the poor man's alternative to rich carpets, instead of knockoffs to the poor man's alternative. Some tapestries from the life of Krishna decorate the walls, and there is even a plastic statue designed to emulate porcelain of the goddess Shiva on rampage stepping on Vishnu's head, ostensibly to give the restaurant some appeal to the female customer.
Advertising: 5 (+5) 10 The chef surviving so long in the Ramsay elimination contest has given some buzz, and his entering of his restaurant into a local competition and winning over the competitors (whose foods had been laced with diarrhea causing substances the awful jerks) has convinced some food newspapers to give the restaurant owner an interview. This combined with an ad campaign on twitter promoting the restaurant's new halal options to appeal to the Muslim Indian community living in town has brought the restaurant some new publicity
Size: 6 (+1) 7 to make room for the new customers the owner expects, the restaurant has been expanded
Price: 4 (+2) 6 Singh's consultants (ie his drinking buddies) have convinced him that he can raise prices and sustain a net increase in revenue and not suffer from any lost revenue increasing opportunities.

Name: Tux
Restaurant: The Whale's Gullet
Restaurant Style: Seafood
Signature Dish: Spicy Tunalmon

Food quality: 2 + 0 = 2
Appearance: 7 + 0 = 7
Advertising: 5 + 5 = 10
Size: 10 + 7 = 17
Price: 9 + 0 = 9

We hit it big!

All of the hard work here at the Whale's Gullet has gotten us on not just local news, but national news! If that alone wasn't great enough, the national news stories about our wonderful establishment was picked up by a number of international news organizations!!!

Here are but a few of the great headlines about The Whale's Gullet!
  • Restaurant Murderous refuse d'arrêter!
  • Hundruð dauður eftir að borða á veitingastað!
  • この食品はあなたを殺します!
  • 레스토랑 음식에서 죽어가는 사람들!
  • Избегайте Америки! Этот ресторан будет убить вас!
  • ¡Solo di no! La comida del restaurante es mortal!
  • Y peth gwaethaf i byth yn digwydd i'r Ddaear!

As you can see, we have glorious reviews. Run those stories through Google's translator and with a little understanding of cultural differences you can tell that the world thinks our food is just to die for!

We have become an outright tourist attraction. People from all over the world visit our location now snapping pictures and commenting on social media about us.

As part of the out reach we hired a large team that have started offering samples to those who pass by. Some are shy (try to run) about trying such quality food, but once that first bite is swallowed (held down, forced in mouth, and nose/mouth held shut until they swallow), they almost always stay for more (die or become so sick very quickly and are unable to move).

Because of our sample parties in front of the restaurant, we have effectively turned the entire shopping center parking lot into an expanded restaurant. At times, we practically take over the entire city block! The police are wonderful as they often block the street limiting the number of patrons through and allowing our wonderful staff time to service (catch and hold down) everyone who comes by. Sometimes even an officer will try to stop by and partake from (shutdown) our restaurant, but as our food cannot be resisted after that first bite (they die), generally the police keep their distance so they can keep their wits about them (stay alive) and stay on duty.

Our team is quick to find seating for those who want more (carry in the dead and dying). They enjoy personal service all dinner (We stuff food into their lifeless bodies). While the prices are high-end, everyone just lets us hold (steal from their dead body) their cards for us to charge (empty) at the end of the night.

We often (always) have to force our patrons to leave at the end of a long dinner night because they just refuse to leave on their own (carry the dead bodies out to the curb). The city and county have started assisting us by picking up (collecting the dead of) most if not all our patrons to take them home (to the morgue).

Well I was gonna lock on Wednesday then soooooome people didn't get orders in so Gordon will be done by Sunday night PST at the latest :p

Text from some of the international newspapers.

Spoiler OOC :
To any native speakers of the following, I'm sorry for poor grammar/bad translation/poor word usage.

Left untranslated to English so that if the reader chooses to do so themselves, it might seem reasonable why The Whale's Gullet might misunderstands the news. Disregarding the obvious obliviousness of the owner.

Y peth gwaethaf i byth yn digwydd i'r Ddaear!

Mae bwyty yn America wedi bwyd mor beryglus, mae pobl yn marw o gyn lleied ag un brathiad. Mae'r awdurdodau lleol wedi gallu cau i lawr y bwyty. Er bod hanes cofnodedig yn gyfyngedig o'i gymharu â'r oedran y blaned, rydym yn teimlo'n hyderus wrth ddatgan bwyty hwn yw'r peth gwaethaf wedi digwydd erioed i'r Ddaear!

A oedd y deinosoriaid yn fyw heddiw, byddent yn llawen yn derbyn llu o effeithiau asteroid dros ba bwyty hwn gynnig. Gellid dweud hefyd fod gan Noah hysbys y byddai hyn yn lle un diwrnod yn bodoli, byddai wedi gwrthod i adeiladu arch yn union fel y byddai dynoliaeth byth yn cyrraedd y pwynt hwn.

Sibrydion yw bod Gogledd Corea wedi repurposed eu rhaglen arfau niwclear i dargedu eu cenedl eu hunain mewn ymgais i achub eu hunain rhag yr hyn bellach yn occuring i'r Ddaear. Terfysgwyr dros y byd yn dawel gan ddefnyddio bomiau hunanladdiad ar eu hunain er mwyn osgoi aros ar y blaned mwyach.

Fiji yn reportedly ceisio torri eu ynys oddi ar y blaned. Maent yn honni i fod yn wythnosau i ffwrdd oddi wrth ddatblygu'r dechnoleg sydd ei hangen i wneud hynny a lladd eu hunain i'r gofod. Seland Newydd mewn trafodaethau i gael mynediad at yr un dechnoleg.

Cenhedloedd o amgylch y byd yn mouring dros yr hyn a fydd yn sicr o fod yn ddiwedd ar ein planed.

¡Solo di no! La comida del restaurante es mortal!

"¡Solo di no!"

Este es el lema tomado de una vieja campaña anti-drogas de Estados Unidos y adaptadas por los gobiernos de toda América Latina en lo que respecta a un restaurante de mariscos en Estados Unidos.

El restaurante en cuestión sirve marisco dudosa calidad que ha sido hacer que la gente muy enferma cuando se consume. Hay informes de numerosas muertes y cientos de personas en estado crítico en los hospitales locales.

Es poco lo que las autoridades han sido capaces de hacer para detener el restaurante de servicio a los clientes. La policía que han tratado de abordar el restaurante a menudo son capturados por los empleados del restaurante que luego obligan a los agentes a comer el pescado podrido. Los intentos para apagar los proveedores del restaurante han demostrado ser difíciles. "No hemos sido capaces de identificar donde su suministro de pescado viene."

A la escasa información, se aconseja que para la seguridad, no se debe consumir peces ofrecidos por cualquier persona que no sabe aún si no parece ser de un restaurante de renombre. Cualquier pescado que se prepara debe ser quemado literalmente a un fresco para asegurar que cualquier bacteria que pueda estar presente está muerto.

Избегайте Америки! Этот ресторан будет убить вас!

Правительство России советует всем гражданам, чтобы избежать ресторан морепродуктов в США. Ресторан известен для использования агрессивную тактику, чтобы заставить людей потреблять гниющую рыбу они служат. Гниющей рыбы, кажется, подобрали некоторые бактерии, которые действуют быстро в желудке, что приводит к коме или смерти в течение нескольких минут или меньше.

Местная полиция не смогла сдержать угрозу этот ресторан представляет для города. Поскольку существуют опасения дальнейшего расширения в больших масштабах, или бактерии становятся Передаваемый по воздуху, правительство советует всем гражданам, чтобы избежать Америки.

Путин цитирует порицая, "Если бы мы только держали в холодной война на несколько десятилетий, мы могли бы предотвратить любой из наших граждан от риска. Даже если он пришел к нему, ядерная Третья мировая война была бы лучший вариант ".

Любое несущественное путешествие должно быть отменено, а кто-то уже в США должны покинуть страну imeadiately. Если кто не в состоянии сделать это, обратитесь в ближайшее российское посольство за помощью в уходе.

레스토랑 음식에서 죽어가는 사람들!

피해자가 레스토랑에서 썩은 생선을 섭취 한 후 여러 죽음은 미국의 뉴스 기관에 의해보고되었다. 일부는 기꺼이 물고기를 먹을 수도 있다고 믿고 있지만, 증인의 수는 레스토랑 직원이 아래로 사람을 추격하고 피해자의 입에 물고기를 강제되어 있다고한다.

경찰은 문제를 포함 할 수 없었다과 공격을 받고 피하기 위해 거리 장면에서 남아있는 사람들을 조언한다.

피해자의 위장에서 제거 그 연구 물고기는 새롭게 진화, 속효성 박테리아의 존재를 나타냅니다 예비 보고서를 제공하고 있습니다. "빨리 소모 박테리아가 사람을 정복하고이 순간 내 혼수 상태에 빠져,"한 과학자가 말한 것으로 인용되었다.

어느 세균이 확산하거나, 또는 레스토랑 확산 것이라는 일부 우려가있다. 이에 따라 당국은 개발 상황에 가까운 시계를 유지하고 있습니다.

북한은 그들이 인도적으로 그들의 인구를 안락사 자신의 테두리 내에서 개발 핵무기를 사용, 자국이의 확산을 방지하기 위해 발표했다.

서울의 관리들은 북한의 반응에 의견이 없지만, 미국에서 해산물 조심 시민 조언 않습니다.

この食品はあなたを殺します!

すべてを破壊する海のグレート恐怖!米国での危険なシーフードレストランでは、その腐った魚と地球上の生命を脅かしています。多くの人が死んでいるか、既に空想シーフードレストランとして劣っ試みによって行われた恐ろしい魚を消費した後に死亡しています。

当局は、レストランに対する任意の実際の行動を取ることを拒否します。彼らは何の名誉を持っていません。

レストランでは、世界中のすべての魚介類に悪い名前を与えます、そして、それはシーフードレストランのご愛顧の一般的な衰退につながります。

私たちは、忍者が場所を破壊するために彼らの方法に既にあることを報告するが、その後、彼らは良い忍者ではないでしょう。国もやっていないよう日本だから「何も。」

Hundruð dauður eftir að borða á veitingastað!

Hundruð eru sagðir hafa látist eftir að hafa borðað Rotten fiski frá American Seafood Restaurant. Margir fleiri eru sagðir vera í lífshættu, og ólíklegt að lifa.

Stjórnvöld hafa verið ófær eða ófús til að stöðva sölu og neyslu matinn. Þeir rannsaka hafa sagt fréttamönnum að það virðist vera nýr bakteríur sem fljótt ófæra fórnarlambið.

Það er ljóst að þetta mun vera the endir af samfélaginu eins og við þekkjum það.

Á að huga, Eftirfarandi er stuttur listi af sumir af þeim hlutum sem við höfum notið á meðan á þessari plánetu og vonast til að hafa aðgang að á líf eftir dauðann:

• Sólin
  • Tunglið
  • Sofandi í þægilegu rúmi
  • sólsetrið
  • A líkamlega einangrað eyja þjóð
  • Ganga á fallegum degi
  • góð kynlíf
  • A ágætur máltíð
  • Leika eins og barn
  • Björk
  • Upplifa alvöru ekta bros
  • EVE Online
  • Horfa eðli breytingu í kringum okkur
  • A ágætur blóm
  • A laglegur ský

Restaurant Murderous refuse d'arrêter!

Une entreprise américaine qui ose appeler lui-même un restaurant refuse de cesser de ternir le nom de la fine cuisine, même à la demande des autorités américaines. On pourrait dire que l'ensemble du gouvernement américain est complice de permettre cette profanation de la nourriture pour continuer.

Cet événement est susceptible d'être enregistré dans l'histoire culinaire comme la pire chose qui puisse arriver à la nourriture depuis la création de l'Amérique. Les meilleurs critiques de restaurants de France ont indiqué qu'ils sont prêts à donner McDonald et d'autres magasins de restauration rapide aux États-Unis une classification 5 étoiles, à la condition que quelqu'un arrête l'entreprise servant du poisson pourri.

Des centaines seraient morts de la consommation du mauvais poisson. Ils étaient probablement pas assez intelligent pour reconnaître que l'emplacement était pas un restaurant et pour le bénéfice de l'humanité, ils sont probablement mieux mort pour être si stupide.

Top Bottom