GOTM 43 quick game

Theoden

Deity
GOTM Staff
This time the game has been supplied by Ronald :king: It features a chance to take up warmongering at deity level.

The Game
The year is 350 AD in the Japanese Empire

Japan has just successfully conquered their home continent. Persia has been traditionally the strongest civ and a trading partner of Japan. In order to get to a domination or conquest victory it is necessary to eliminate Persia before the Japanese troops move to the other continent. Tokugawa has promised a prize to the general who brings him Xerxes head.

Troops are getting ready to do some amphibious warfare. Cavalry are poised to attack the Persians. All they need is a naval landing to surprise Xerxes.

The Objective
The objective is to eliminate Persia as quickly as possible. The game is finished when the military advisor tells you the Persians are dead.
The rules are the same as the standard GOTM rules with these additions:
  • Signing a peace treaty with Persia is not allowed
  • You cannot load more than two units into any army you create. This doesn't apply to the two samurai armies present at the beginning (This rule simulates that you need to be able to sail the new armies across to the other continent once you're done with Persia)

Other info
This game must be played in PTW 1.27

Latest submission date is September 9th
To submit your game go to the gotm submission page and submit it as Classic Bonus 43, choosing the retirement option as victory condition. Ignore the response with jason score it gives you afterwards.

Once you have finished/submitted the game head over to the spoiler thread to discuss the game. Even if you miss the submission date we would still like to hear your story.

>> SAVE <<

I think all results 'll be around 10 turns with biggest number killed cavalery. It is not good - as Pirr victory. For next step very impotent factor - number of safed units...

Twonky said:
The Persians won my original GOTM 43, so finally I will get my revenge! (I hope)

I didn't actually play this GOTM... I had a 7 game absence. It looks like fun, though! Between the two of us, Twonky, maybe we can take out those Persians. ;)

Top Bottom