Map: Small Map; random civs, flat
Difficulty: Deity
Barbarians: Restless tribes
Restarts: Off
Spaceship: Allowed

Starting Techs:
~ None

Games will be due on Apr. 8th, 2009.

Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines when submitting your game (please do not send your files in a .zip file. Attach hem directly to your e-mail with your name in the save file).

Please sent the savegames also to me because Duke still isn't back. That way I can look at the results an tell who has won the GOTM. You can ask for my mailadres. Just sent me a PM.

Attachments

• GOTM_96.SAV
    42.1 KB · Views: 547
  • GOTM96.PNG
    GOTM96.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 345
I'm going to try to finish this one. I never play on small maps, this might be quite a challenge. I'm shooting for a landing, I'm gonna target pre-1800, we'll see how it goes. I'm going to try to play slowly, 10 turns a day or so, to force myself to keep my strategy on track. I want to have the earliest landing.

I might jump in on this.. though not a lot of time to finish currently but GOTM was always fun and it would be good to do one again.

Dear Magic_gorter,
I don't see my result. Well, I didn't send separate files as instruction says, that time I read about it later. However, files were properly saved (1, 1000, end year) and compressed in ZIP. Sended 4/2/2009.

I did sent you a PM (personal message).

I checked all received games and think you sent them to the wrong (original) submitting adres. Any mail sent to that adres is lost because I have no access to it.

If you still want to submit those games you have to sent them to civ2gotm@gmail.com

If you don't sent them in two weeks I won't accept them anymore because I want to change the Hall of Fame score.

Top Bottom