Graphics Modification Requests Thread

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Since we have a sticky requests thread in other file forums like units and new civs, I guess we could use one here too. :)

Please post Graphics Modification Requests in here.

Bridges that stretch over one or two water tiles allowing units over, and navies under.

Marshes/Swamps

Starship said:
Bridges that stretch over one or two water tiles allowing units over, and navies under.

Marshes/Swamps
I'd say this is more of a python/xml mod request (the bridge itself is a very small part of making this work). Graphics request should be mostly about that, i.e. buildings, wonders, city sets, buttons, etc. :)

I would request that someone investigate whether SimCity 4's 3D buildings can be converted into .NIFs so we can have access to a vast pool of their user-created content (with permission, of course)!

Resorce requests, all simple Re-Skins

Rubber: Reskinned Bannans darker foliage, lighter leaves, white rubber drop ozing from trunk, remove bananas ofcorse.

Clay: Reskinned Stone in Brown/RustyRedish color

Timber: Large Silk trees make to look like Oak/Pine trees of great Girth

It would be nice to have some alternative terrains such as Snoopy's and Warpstorm's Watercolour. Available as an overlay for any Mod that the player chooses -- just to add some variety occasionally.

Yes swamp terrain would be good.aslo burial mounds would be good, you colud get the disciptions for the bulidings from and anmations from Civ 3
I want the fowllowing wonders/improvements

the fowlowing requset amimations come form Civ 3 conquests Mesupitaina
1 burial mound

The following requested animations and descriptions come form Civ 3 conquests Mesoameriaca
2 palace of the Inca
3 tepmle of the Sun
4 temple of the moon
5 codex
6 pacla's observitory
7 temple of the featherd serpant??
8 place of the masks???
9 stela (sorry for my spelling)
The following requested animations and descriptions come form Civ 3 conquests Middle ages
8 borerluex taspestry
The following requested animations and descriptions come form Civ 3 conquests Rise of the Shogun
9 Izomo shrine (if this is already made please tell me)

The following requested animations and descriptions come form Civ 3 conquests Mesoameriaca
1 ball court
2 rubber
3 guinea pigs
4 llamas
5 jade???
6 salt
7 sacrificial alter
The following requested animations and descriptions come form Civ 3 conquests Middle ages
1 tar

Tholish said:
A replacement for forest that looks like ice.
I agree with this, insofar as what you mean is that the ice molds itself to the terrain. If you apply the current one to the terrain, it doesn't. This would lend itself to really cheap reskinning for all sorts of effects...

I have a African buliding idea that is The Griot's Den

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griots#Griots_and_jeliya
A Griot’s den is a place where griots sing traditional African songs, play music and tell stories. Griot’s today live in many parts of West Africa, including Mali, Gambia, Guinea, and Senegal, and are present among the Mande peoples, Fulbe (Fula), Tukulóor, Wolof, Serer, and Mauritanian Arabs. Griot form an endogamous caste, meaning that most of them only marry other griot and that those who are not griot do not normally perform the same functions that they perform.

Oh yah 2 more resouses artifacts, and fossils.Fossils and aritfacts could be discovered after Scincetictifc Method they would be requried to bulid a museum.

hi every ones,

for a mod, i need a new improvment (route model), sea tunnel, but i'm not good on graphic art...
Actually, i use railroad, but railroad on sea are not good, need a real improvement...
Maybe some one want help me ??

ps : sorry for my basic english :)

found Duke van Frost !!! no need more help, thanks

Impaler[WrG] said:
Resorce requests, all simple Re-Skins

Rubber: Reskinned Bannans darker foliage, lighter leaves, white rubber drop ozing from trunk, remove bananas ofcorse.

Clay: Reskinned Stone in Brown/RustyRedish color

Timber: Large Silk trees make to look like Oak/Pine trees of great Girth
We have Clay and Timber resources in TAM and they look pretty good. You could use them if you give credit to their original creator, Notarzt and TAM.

The new version (1.9) is up for release in a few days if you'de like to wait till then and try out a fun mod as well!

1)A dead, post-apocalyptic forest. I'll be happy with a conversion of the current trees to be leafless and charred. Dead trees.

2)Rivers and seas tinted to a dark green or grey colour to be polluted seas of sludge and waste.

Hi every ones !!!

for a mod, i need submarine city... actually, it's the same like land city, but it's not very realistic, because the city is in the ocean...
I would like a "dome" for submarine city, with all buildings appear...

If some one is interresting by the work, contact me by mp

Dubmetender said:
Hi every ones !!!

for a mod, i need submarine city... actually, it's the same like land city, but it's not very realistic, because the city is in the ocean...
I would like a "dome" for submarine city, with all buildings appear...

If some one is interresting by the work, contact me by mp
Take a look at the Song of the Moon MOD, I think they got a dome for cities there that you could use.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know how to make it so the cities look different depending on what civ you play as? I noticed an Art Defines attribute in the Civilizations folder that may have originally been intended for that purpose, but I can't see the place in the XML anywhere else where it is used. Any help here?

Top Bottom