Greater Europe - People of the Old World

Basically, three versions, which colors do you like the most, folks?

1º (And that recent one) looks cool. Also I'd rule out the 2º as it seems like a slightly lighter JFD's nazi germany

Did you start a map, Tarcisio?

Yes, dont mind that there's no symbol or stuff blended in, i'll add that later :crazyeye:
Spoiler :
[

You mean like this?
Spoiler :

Is there any chance you could post this side-by-side with England's icon. I'd like to see how close the colors are.

For the record, not that it matters, I like the Red & Gray one best.

difference is very clear ingame
Spoiler :

btw COF can you give me just the brandenburg gate icon for the alpha?

Here you go, in my opinion they are different enough.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Oh, yeah, those are very different when you see them side-by-side. Germany's secondary color is more of a gray than England's pure white.

Ok, so now I may need an icon for something:

Spoiler :

(By Tarcisio, obviously)

United Kingdom
George V
UA: Defense of the Realm
Cities enter “We Love the King Day” at the beginning of a war. Units begin with additional XP during “We Love the King Day”. Naval units gain a Combat Bonus if your navy is the largest in the world.
UU: Kitchener Volunteer
Replaces Great War Infantry. +25% Defense, and has a Foreign Lands bonus.
UU: Recruitment Office
Replaces Barracks. +25% Unit Production, and +2 Happiness.​

Will make the uniques interesting at some point, but I'm happy with the UA. :)

Anyway, I need an icon for the civ - I was thinking the Coat of Arms for the House of Windsor, though a more appropriate icon would be appreciated. Thanks for any help/suggestions!

For an Edwardian UK that first ALPHAS symbol looks a little too much like a Papal tiara, or maybe I'm just imagining it. Although the Windsor crest is pretty sweet. Another option might be the Home Nation's national flowers, a la the tails side of the old sixpence piece:

Might be a bit busy though, it's an option. The Brandenburg icon looks amazing btw. The colours are gorgeous.

Anyways, I made this.
Spoiler :

If you want me to add something or if you feel that it is incopmplte tell me, I am not really impressed by it.

It's awesome, just feels incomplete because well, they are just two entire islands owned by the same civ, not much to work with it. You could add the seas names (North Sea, Atlantic Ocean, etc...), and name the inner divisions like Janboruta did for JFD's Churchill.

Top Bottom