GreatPersonMod BTS

I merged this mod with merged mod and everythings seems to work fine but everytime a great person is born, I get the screen with the questionmark and the standard quote, even for people like socrates of which the dds is there. Is it possible that because the name of the mod folder is not GreatPersonMod that it can't find the art? Where would I have to change this, because I found the path in python but could not find a problem there (I use the original files, so no changes). Does anyone know a solution? Thanks

I merged this mod with merged mod and everythings seems to work fine but everytime a great person is born, I get the screen with the questionmark and the standard quote, even for people like socrates of which the dds is there. Is it possible that because the name of the mod folder is not GreatPersonMod that it can't find the art? Where would I have to change this, because I found the path in python but could not find a problem there (I use the original files, so no changes). Does anyone know a solution? Thanks

CvModName use notepad and inside you see 'GreatPersonMod BTS' change to your mods name

example change to modName = 'Beginning' if this is your mods name

GreatPersonMod BTS

Updated to work with new patch 3.19

Thx i just got the first d/l with the new version, thx.;)

The more MOD Comps the better, but pls no dll/sdk stuff.

Hi Roamty.

I was just about to download the Great person mod from the link but i seems to now working.
I would appreciate if you or someone could link me a page to this file. Thanks on beforehand!

I found out where the problem is, its in the CvEventInterface

Spoiler :
Code:
import CvCustomEventManager
import CvUtil
import CvEventManager
import CvModEvents
from CvPythonExtensions import *

ModEventManager = CvModEvents.CvModEvents()
customEventManager = CvCustomEventManager.CvCustomEventManager()
normalEventManager = CvEventManager.CvEventManager()

def getEventManager():
	[B]return customEventManager[/B]
	return ModEventManager
	return eventManager

If i leave it as above the GPMod works, but another part does not (Subdue Animals)

And if i change it to:

Spoiler :
Code:
import CvCustomEventManager
import CvUtil
import CvEventManager
import CvModEvents
from CvPythonExtensions import *

ModEventManager = CvModEvents.CvModEvents()
customEventManager = CvCustomEventManager.CvCustomEventManager()
normalEventManager = CvEventManager.CvEventManager()

def getEventManager():
        [B]return ModEventManager[/B]
	return customEventManager
	return eventManager

The GP doesnt work, but the Subdue Animals does work.

Is there anyway you could combine these to get them to work correctly??:rolleyes:

If you still dont have the SA here it is:

http://wwwnew.filefront.com/9344910/Subdue_Animals.zip

avain's mod Quot Capita he added GreatPersonMod BTS to his mod and

change how the Python loads it up. I try and I do not know how to get the two to work together he might be able to help you sorry all I know is copy and paste python into mods myself. I hope he might be able to help you very sorry that I can not.

avain's mod Quot Capita he added GreatPersonMod BTS to his mod and

change how the Python loads it up. I try and I do not know how to get the two to work together he might be able to help you sorry all I know is copy and paste python into mods myself. I hope he might be able to help you very sorry that I can not.

Sry for the bump, but I want to clarify:
The download in the opening post is this the latest version, or the one included in avain's Quot Capita is improved?
Also, do these versions have Amra's improved graphics included?

Sry for the bump, but I want to clarify:
The download in the opening post is this the latest version, or the one included in avain's Quot Capita is improved?
Also, do these versions have Amra's improved graphics included?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=277310 you can add any art pack you want Amra or what Avain has it up to you just replace the GreatPeople art folder

Great Person Mod BtS Artpack by Amra

CREDITS Amra

This is my working copy made for 3.19

Get the mod here: http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=83386

Thanks, but my question was not about that, I know the links
What is the art pack you have in your download (here in this thread's OP)?
The latest version from Amra? Your personal version, which includes Amra's? Something totally different?
The reason I ask this is because Amra's modpack is down...
Also, does avain's art pack has some improvements compared to the one you currently have in the download, or you included all imporvements from Quot Capita?

Thanks, but my question was not about that, I know the links
What is the art pack you have in your download (here in this thread's OP)?
The latest version from Amra? Your personal version, which includes Amra's? Something totally different?
The reason I ask this is because Amra's modpack is down...
Also, does avain's art pack has some improvements compared to the one you currently have in the download, or you included all imporvements from Quot Capita?

What I have here is Amra's modpack and avain's is using Amra's art files in his mod Quot Capita they are the same art files if that will help you . I do have a old copy of art files with the pictures like the ones I'am showing in post #1

Top Bottom