Gypsy Kings - pitboss session (closed game)

Sorry AJ - I've restarted it on my way out to work this morning and there are still another 12.5 hours left on the timer as I write, so hopefully that will be enough for you to play your turn.

Let me know if you have any futher problems getting in.

Cheers,
Munro

Played my turn no problem.

Nobody saw fit to Defy the Apostolic Palace resolution?

Note that I'm going to be out of town for 3 days, this tues-thurs. I'll probably have intermittent access, so I've asked AJ to play for me, or pause it for a short while if needed, so I don't miss any turns.

All being well, I'll be back on Thursday night (US eastern).

Cheers
Munro

I've taken the server down for an hour or so to run some diagnostic tests, as I've been getting some odd errors on a different pitboss that's running on the same server. Will put it back up in an hour or so.

Edit: it's back up, but the problem with the other game isn't solved yet so I might need to do some more maintenance over the weekend. I'll keep you all posted.

This game is OVER...I will play it out if you insist, but there is really no hope.

I'm happy with that Ron.

I really appreciated this game - having the extra slow timetable has really helped me improve my micro management and planning. Plus teaming up with Munro has also been a learning experience. Thanks everyone!

dV - perhaps now would be a good time to test out some theories about spies spreading culture for SGOTM10? Although, that could just as easily be tested out in a custom game with some world builder help.

I am fine with declaring munro/aj the victors ...

Maybe Munro could keep the game up with a 24 hour timer for a few more turns, and I could do a few culture firecrackers to test the impacts ... might need a turn to revolt to slavery to whip some spies, and some turns to get them there ...

dV

Top Bottom