Gypsy Kings - pitboss session (closed game)

Is there anyone who won't be dual installing?
It will probably be sometime this weekend that I get around to dual installing ... this is the last week of the summer course I am teaching so grading final papers is eating up time for the moment.

dV

Sorry, looks like I double moved Morgan last turn. I mistakenly thought Morgan had played since I saw a * next to his name. There was no contact between any of our units though.

I would prefer to going back to Myself/Munro moving after Morgan.

I didn't even notice it had happened actually and just played after Morgan as usual. Assuming Morgan has no objections, I agree we should just stick with the current turn order:

1) Morgan, then
2) Munro / aj / Ronnie

Morgan - shout if you have any objections! Otherwise let's play on. :)

About 3 hours left on the current turn (1590 AD) with just Ronnie and me left to play.

How about if we patch to V3.19 after the next turn (i.e. at the start of 1600 AD)? That would be about 50 hours from now. I believe everyone has now confirmed they are ready to patch at any time.

Let me know if anyone has any objections to this plan?

Cheers,
Munro

I am now dual installed, and at least the two versions open and tell me they are 3.19 and 3.17 in the about part of the start menu. 3.17 screenshots are going into my 3.17 in my games, so it all looks good.

Download of Buffy is scheduled for tonight.

dV

Sorry guys...was sick over the weekend.

I have played now.

Shall we stick with how things are now? Ie, Morgan and ron first, Munro and I last.

I hope this will be over soon.

Please be swift the sword boys!

Does that mean Morgan II is gone too?

dV

Not yet...but Adrian/Munro are landing troops from boats that can sail the high seas.....I've never SEEN the high seas!!!:(

.......or as far inland as they make it...:sniper::ar15::spear::spear::spear:

Pitboss Server is down. Was it still a 56 hour timer? In which case I probably still have about 11 hours left from when Munro played his turn.

Top Bottom