Gypsy Kings - pitboss session (closed game)

I paused the game for Morgan...58 minutes on the clock.

Sorry about my delay. I'm playing now.

Edit: I assume we will be sticking with version 3.17 to the end of this game. Requiring a dual install?

Because of my lateness, Morgan played before me last turn. So I will move after Morgan from now on. Currently none of my units have moved.

Does anyone here know if we can update this Pitboss game to BtS version 3.19 with the BUFFY mod?
SGOTM10 (v3.19 with BUFFY) will be starting up soon, and unless I really have to I don't really want to have two copies of BtS on my system...

Please enlighten me about the "BUFFY" mod.....never heard of it.

Does anyone here know if we can update this Pitboss game to BtS version 3.19 with the BUFFY mod?
SGOTM10 (v3.19 with BUFFY) will be starting up soon, and unless I really have to I don't really want to have two copies of BtS on my system...

Afaik BUFFY is just a mod and not actually the base game?

Ok. So my question then is - can we update this pitboss game to version 3.19?
My understanding is that the game should continue on as normal, but everyone will need to update to the new patch at the same time.
Oyzar and others - you guys are playing in other Pitboss games? How did those games make the switch?

Edit: Oh, and Ronnie - did you purposely not end turn while you were in earlier today?

Please enlighten me about the "BUFFY" mod.....never heard of it.
BUFFY is the new HOF mod for 3.19 ... it incorportate BUG mod, BULL mod elements with the HOF mod elements ... so it could have been the BUHOF mod I suppose ... but they liked BUFFY better. See the announcement at the head of every CFC page for details ...

dV

Ok. So my question then is - can we update this pitboss game to version 3.19?
My understanding is that the game should continue on as normal, but everyone will need to update to the new patch at the same time.
Oyzar and others - you guys are playing in other Pitboss games? How did those games make the switch?

Edit: Oh, and Ronnie - did you purposely not end turn while you were in earlier today?
Sorry....just logged out to fast.:sad:

I have a dual install....so none of my games have actually changed format.

I did upgrade the Earth game I was hosting, and that caused Firewall problems for me because I don't understand enough about networking(so I was told). That problem may have been the result of a dynamic IP address change, but the result is/was the same, (see above sentence).

I am also dual installed (on the pitboss server as well) so I can move up to V3.19 whenever.

Edit: Is everyone planning to dual install, or is there anyone who isn't planning to do that?

If yes, we can just wait for everyone to confirm they're up and running with the dual install and then I can switch the pitboss over at our leisure.
If no, then I need to know who won't be dual installing, so I can co-ordinate the update on the pitboss server with whichever day you want to play the upgrade for.

Is there anyone who won't be dual installing?

I'm not going to have a dual install, I have no need for the hassle.
But I have already downloaded the patch, so just let me know when the pitboss game is updated and I'll apply it.

I guess in a way I do have two installs - my home computer (pitboss) and my uni computer (single player, GOTMs). So whenever you want to do it doesn't really affect me Munro.

Top Bottom