Haarbals fantasy civ pack

sorry that the new version isn't coming up yet, but i'm very busy at school at the moment (a lot of tests).

@Leitmotif
if i recall correctly, i gave the jingoism to meandor.

@Civmansam
i was thinking about doing this, but the other civs (that are in there now) took a lot of work already. if you want to do them, i've got some (i think) goodlooking leaderheads+buttons.

haarbal

Hi Harbaal - no question that your tests take preference!:)

BUT.... whenever you can take the time, an update to 0.90 will be GREATLY APPRECIATED :whipped:

;)

I know you have just said how much effort adding a civ is, so no pressure but for me the glaring admission in your pack is the Wamphyri lords (vampires) can you imagine the diplomacy text I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! thanks for the great work good luck in your exams

With Kael delaying version 1.0 for at least a week we now even have a lot of time to play with adjusted civs... ;)
...and I don't think many people play w/o the fantasy civs (at least I haven't played like that after I found out you created this wonderfull add-on).

Hope your tests are going well :)

Haarbal:
Will you even release another version?
I've read that Kael integrates your civs for the next version (until he adds the "correct" Ffh races he writes), so if you don't do a 0.9 release it'd be useless I guess... :p

congrats blah blah

Just curious if you could update the civs to the new .95 version? It sounds like there is only 7 differences from 0.95 and 1.0 so I'm curious if that'll make a difference. Maybe PM Kael and see?

I'd rather not play the mod without the fantasy civs.

Edit: It appears that the fantasy civs have been included in the 0.95 version.

Methos said:
Just curious if you could update the civs to the new .95 version? It sounds like there is only 7 differences from 0.95 and 1.0 so I'm curious if that'll make a difference. Maybe PM Kael and see?

I'd rather not play the mod without the fantasy civs.

Edit: It appears that the fantasy civs have been included in the 0.95 version.

Yeap Haarbal was nice enough to let me just roll it in. Now you get everything you want in one download! Woot!

hey can i use this for my random effects mod its just me messing around with stuff and that would be perfect for it

Hey Haarbal, i just had another idea for a civ.

What about an Civ of bird people, calle them something like the 'Avis collonies.'
They could be some increadibly intelligent, reclusive race that sees all other races as beneath them. they gather intelegence of anything and everything from 'scrying' and reading the winds that they were born from.
Just picture this: great glistening citadells resting atop enormous mountain peaks, hoards of soaring warriors with golden lances racing to battle to defent their airry, sacred homes....sorry got a bit carried away...;)

If you want bird people, look at Magic: The Gathering. They had a race of bird people called Aven. There were different races of them, one that was large and bulking and could only fly with the help of magic, and a smaller slimmer race that could fly on its own. I think there might have been a thrid Aven race but I'm not sure.

Top Bottom