[NFP] Ethiopia Pack Patch Notes Discussion

Now that you mention it, I didn't get any forest fires or meteors in my game, either. I definitely had the Maya/GC pack enabled, but not Apocalypse mode.

So, re: Catherine's new project, what's the best way to optimize it? I've heard someone got a T80 cultural victory with her, so I decided to try it out. I'm in the medieval, and I have 4 excess Furs, and I ran the project four times in my cities. However, I haven't noticed any impact from it. It seemed to shave a turn or two on my civic research, but more importantly, I haven't got a single tourist from anyone. I've met all civs and the highest cultural threshold is 80. Anyone can give me tips on how to work this better? I'm just surprised that I haven't seen any results from this yet.

Idk if I was unlucky or if they changed something again, but I went a whole diplo victory without aid requests, on disasters level 3. I reduced from 4 to 3 because it was happening too often, but at least in this first game after this patch, it feels like they toned the requests frequency quite a lot, back to how it was before NFP.

Yes, now that everyone said it - no more Forest Fires and Meteor Strikes since the Ethiopia update for games outside apokalypse mode for me, too. I think ist time to file a bug report to make Firaxis aware.

Top Bottom