HarlNESIII - The Decline of France

Because they're developing in a way we like- towards a more egalitarian and civilized society such the USA.

Because they're developing in a way we like- towards a more egalitarian and civilized society such the USA.

Do you really think Americans care about that stuff. Americans want land and lots of it especially with all the gold out there :p

Not to mention that there are tens of thousands of Americans that have penetrated deep into Mexican territory.

There's tons of virgin prairie territory available in a much easier manner, and the northwest coast is almost totally undeveloped.

I can achieve a lot of development peacefully.

I guess everyone has their own style, but I'd invade.

OOC:

Is that a real word or a typo?

A real word, which is often used in the context of Chinese relations with Southeast Asia (because the Chinese constantly "granted" the kingdoms there to various local leaders that were already in power).

On Mexico, I pretty much concurr with Iggy; they haven't been offering much provocation thus far, and there still are vast gains to integrate and consolidate. Though personally I wouldn't as much leave Mexico alone as leave it for the later. ;)

IC:

To: Kingdom of Portugal

So in other words you will not withdraw, correct?

To: Empire of France

Well, what lands exactly do you have in mind? We don't recall granting Yemen to anyone, so you can take that. ( :p )

If Denmark-Norway is as NPC as the front page says it is, then I'd like to take it.

If Denmark-Norway is as NPC as the front page says it is, then I'd like to take it.

I said before the update that I wanted it after the update. Sorry.

Ah, fantasmo, you're confirmed, even if it still says NPC.

Also, thanks for the kind words. Truth be told I don't really have time for the NES, but it'll keep running even if it kills me :p Updates might just be a little irregular ;)

PM replies are incoming (again). I feel I'm forgetting something... but what? :p

EDIT: Right! Krimzon, your orders were carried out, but by the time your forces/orders were given, a certain other event had already happened making them obsolete and too dangerous. ;)

EDIT 2: It appears Prussia have gone NPC...

So in other words you will not withdraw, correct?

To: Qing China

We will not leave. The King claims it..so it must be. Those nations are not yours to control. So let us do what we must to help you in the long run. China cannot survive if Europe turns its back on her.

The Emperor does not recognise your King's claim. If this senseless behaviour continues then he shall strip your King of the Portuguese Royal Title.

The Emperor does not recognise your King's claim. If this senseless behaviour continues then he shall strip your King of the Portuguese Royal Title.

His majesty requests an example of your Emperors ability to do such a thing.

To: Usurperate of Portugal

The archives contain many examples of similar actions. The Emperor is, after all, the supreme ruler of all that is under Heaven, and we have strong reasons to believe that Portugal is indeed located under Heaven; therefore the King of Portugal is a delegate of the Emperor within Portugal. His actions have cleraly shown that he is unworthy of such honour and incapable of bearing such responsibility. Therefore from now on his royal title is considered revoked.

The archives contain many examples of similar actions. The Emperor is, after all, the supreme ruler of all that is under Heaven, and we have strong reasons to believe that Portugal is indeed located under Heaven; therefore the King of Portugal is a delegate of the Emperor within Portugal. His actions have cleraly shown that he is unworthy of such honour and incapable of bearing such responsibility. Therefore from now on his royal title is considered revoked.

I agree that you have a great empire. Great trade is brought to us with this. We will not fully annex Siam or Nam-Viet if it keeps us on good terms. Macao is a nice city and really really does not need to be sacked.

P.S Send more silk.

Your continued use of the Portuguese royal title shall not taken lightly. It shall be restored to you if your troops begin withdrawing from Siam and Annam immediately, however.

Otherwise the Emperor shall lose patience with your behaviour and commence the Grand Pirate-Expelling Campaign.

Your continued use of the Portuguese royal title shall not taken lightly. It shall be restored to you if your troops begin withdrawing from Siam and Annam immediately, however.

Otherwise the Emperor shall lose patience with your behaviour and commence the Grand Pirate-Expelling Campaign.

We will leave under the conditions that we gain a piece of the Malay Peninsula.

Could I get a response to my Siam diplo, please?

Top Bottom