Has anyone else seen this?

• Thread starter Me,myself,and,I
  • Start date
M

Me,myself,and,I

So I'm playing MII as the Byzantines, it's somewhere in the mid 1200's, the Mongols have jost arrived, and I am at war with the Turks, Egyptians, Milanese, and the smoldering remains of Venice.
I am pushing into Milanese territory, when I get this mission.

First thing I notice is that it has an unusual amount of text. Second thing is the quest giver, Count Becca of Milan:eek:. So the Count wants me to "take care of" his idiot father, Duke Gimogino, so that he can become Duke at which point we may have peace.

So proof then, that counts are just as bad as grand viziers.

Has anyone else had something like this?

I've seen it once or twice, but since I rarely play with assasins and by the time I kill the faction leader the faction is usualy dead (or I want their land), I don't think I've ever carried it out.

I've seen it once or twice, but since I rarely play with assasins and by the time I kill the faction leader the faction is usualy dead (or I want their land), I don't think I've ever carried it out.

The problem with TW in this sense is DoWing and just outright conquering territories is far too easy, efficient, and lucrative, to warrant the use of just about any other method of diplomacy.

The problem with TW in this sense is DoWing and just outright conquering territories is far too easy, efficient, and lucrative, to warrant the use of just about any other method of diplomacy.

Your Azula avatar fits the part in bold. :eek:

You think killing the King in battle would count but nooooooooo, the Prince of Milan requires it to be an assassination...

The sad thing is that he's had an Azula avatar for years, only it was hard-to-impossible to tell because it was so fuzzy and crappy.

The sad thing is that he's had an Azula avatar for years, only it was hard-to-impossible to tell because it was so fuzzy and crappy.

Nah, I'm just all underground like that. :3

:twitch:
But I killed him dead! With a SWORD! IN BATTLE! I say that removes him quite nicely, and removes the possibility of foul play. :pissed:

And then like five turns later the HRE comes up with the same idea, but then the Kaiser decides to crusade through the Mongol hordes.

And then Kubli comes and says, "Hey, if you kill the Khan maybe I'll be your friend." And I like "Booyah! This will keep the mongols of my back." But then one of my assassins is caught and the Khan get's himself killed while storming Antioch.

I had this, also from Milan. I actually killed the person who made the request in battle, but still got the reward later when I assassinated the target. :)

Top Bottom