Help the idiot

Admiral Kutzov

Idiot Emeritus
Start a new thread or post inappropriately? Start a new thread or post inappropriately? Start a new thread or post inappropriately? Hell, I can't decide...:crazyeye:

There was this oracle that gave me a look at a save and I have no criticisms or comments about the island but I need to be brought up to speed on the diplo front.

So, 5 questions:
1. Who do we love?
2. Short term tech goal and long term? Astro and mag?
3. Diplo manuevers underway to get wherever we're going?
4. Privateers been discussed yet?
5. Why are whomp and tubs both bald? And why are they never online at the same time? And why are they never in the same state? Hmmm...

answers to 4 of the above would be appreciated. :salute: :beer:

Obligatory babe pix:

p.s. who is still active on our team?

Q1:Gongers.
Q2: Short term whack Council. start a GA and hopefully knock them back economically a bit. Long term we'd like to win by conquest which would be talking out Council, Free and Saber.
Q3: Diplo is slow in this game because alliances were already established.
Q4: Nope but I think they'll play a part. What do you think?
Q5: My hair couldn't keep up with my lifestyle.

We're frustrated but still active.
Actives include"
Wotan (our turnplayer), Robi D, ThERat, Gram H, Tubby, BCLG, Ynnek, Emp Killyouall, Beorn, Booti (though he's been busy), my dad Butterball and me (doofusmania! Catch it!)

Hi AK, welcome. We sure need someone with fresh eyes to boost our morale. the SABER affair has drained a lot of energy from the team. hopefully the impending campaign vs. Council will help boost morale too.

Hey, AK!!! I already welcomed you via PM and MSN, but the is my "official" welcome. :beer:

Admiral K, great to have you aboard BABE (which stands for Bald And Beautiful uh ... I forgot what the E stands for).

welcome old friend...what happened to you? Heard some rumors about some ban :lol: care to share a little :rolleyes:

Admiral on deck! :salute:

:lol: I Bic'ed my hair but quickly realized that it involved work and my fat behind couldn't cope. So I grew back hair.... on the sides. :p

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm still trying to read up on the SABER affair and get a handle on it.

Whomper wanted me to expound on my privateer rantings.

Pro: anonymous attacks, controls the seas, etc. Enslavement? I forget. help me out.

con: IIRC, only win about a third of the time necessitating large numbers.

Normally, not worth the effort. In this game... hmm.

OT, tubs,
never fight with an idiot, for he'll bring you down to his level and beat you by experience
I'm confused, I haven't done anything in over a year.

And finally is irongold still active?

okay, with the help of B, I think I've figured out my role. I'm the antagonistic fly.

diplomatic stress? call me. I'm still not sure what we're doing. As I told B, I think we demonstrate on the NW shore of Council and then hit them from the SW.

Wotan, PM me, IM me, we need to talk. Dinsog hates me and I can be a wonderful diversion. Tell me what you want me to do.

Idiot Commander B reporting for Mea Culpa :salute:

I must say I'm against the random diplomatic attacks, but you know, he's my superior idiot so I can't voice it out in front of him. I like him better with the ability to post around and that would be put in jeopardy.

As for the privateering, I'll back it up 100%. Privateers are 2-1, every other ship is 1-2 or 2(2)-2 on that era, so they win 66% against galleys and a bit under 50% against state of the art armadas. They enslave 33% of time, which is 22% enslavement chance per attack, 1/9, meaning we only have to produce at most 88% of our enemies' boat stock to have unchallenged control.

Fe33Au is in The Council. I doubt he's been too loud about it so far but if he wants to talk to us he must be trying to cut through red tape before he actually can say anything. The non-homosexual nature of the AK/FeAu relationship may not be enough to bypass the tape, in The Council's point of view.

Admiral, it is a joy to see you.

I also heard rumors of your ban. I just figured the rumors were Igor-inspired lies. For my money your reputation is unimpeachable (of course it reached that level becuase it has had the stuffing impeached out of it, I doubt you could get another peach from your reputation if you had a drilling rig; but I am not one to quibble - or use metaphores consistently).

Top Bottom