Help Wanted: Leaderhead Art Required

Good Progress!! i would really love to see a screen of obasanjo

Here you are. It's just an image from NifSkope, so it doesn't look as sharp as it will in the game (with a background as well, of course).

Attachments

• obasanjo.jpg
    obasanjo.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 189
Here you are. It's just an image from NifSkope, so it doesn't look as sharp as it will in the game (with a background as well, of course).
Great job bernie! :goodjob:

Wyz,

Do you still need a LH done for Helen Clark of New Zealand? I've been working on another LH for my modpack which looks very similar to the image linked in post#1. Let me know if no one else has claimed her & I'll see what I can do for you.

That LH for Obasanjo is INCREDIBLE! Good job to all those who worked on it

lol I thought you made it. :p

Well, I made the original base...but seriously, by the time bernie was done is looked like a completely different model (and it was).

I suppose I can claim credit for putting the hat on him. :D

Wyz,

Do you still need a LH done for Helen Clark of New Zealand? I've been working on another LH for my modpack which looks very similar to the image linked in post#1. Let me know if no one else has claimed her & I'll see what I can do for you.

Yes I do!

There are really only 3 LHs remaining - Helen Clark, Bernardo O'Higgins and Emperor Yu. The first is currently not spoekn for. If you have something, that would be great!

If anyone wants Emperor Yu I can give him up, I'm busy, but I'll do it if no one else wants him. :p Pretty cool LH to make I'd say.
Wang Kon Hat, Kublai Khan Body...

Yes I do!

There are really only 3 LHs remaining - Helen Clark, Bernardo O'Higgins and Emperor Yu. The first is currently not spoekn for. If you have something, that would be great!
I'd like to try the Helen Clark LH, if that's okay.

I , myself is making an Uyghur civ as well and here is the LH I made . though it may not be good quality , I wanna now if it's ok with you

That's very cool. :goodjob:

I'm trying to do a LH of Byanchur Khan. I have one, but I'm not happy with it.

Top Bottom