[NFP] HOF, save, settings all gone; GPU changed?

lindsay40k

Emperor
Booted Civ VI up to have a two player game. Went to tinker with the window size and screen mirror onto my telly so my brother could spectate, and found my usual GPU options of my MBPR2013's GTX or Intel Iris (the latter usually being the only option when putting Civ VI on a second monitor) were replaced with"DXGIAdapter". Play began and my turns were taking forever because all animations were on. Sorted that out and today I went to have a single player run. Found my saves were missing, my HOF had nothing, all gone. Went into the library folder and saw the saves folders still had loads of items in them. What's going on? Leader Pass snuck in some kind of update that's on poor speaking terms with existing installs? In fairness the multiplayer game ran very smoothly, didn't have to switch to strategic view once, but this can't be right?

Edit: Also, activity monitor says Civ VI isn't using the graphics card at all.

Last edited:
Seriously, same thing is happening to me... no idea where it's storing saved games

It doesn't appear to be in either

1696118774294.png

1696118786205.png

How can you see if the game is using graphics card?

It's also not seeing my local mods either... they must have moved the user directory again.

Last edited:
I just found the new directory

1696122909266.png

Not sure why there's a CIV VI directory inside of another one but that's where my latest save game is

Ahahaha, you've cracked it! Saved copies of the old and new HallofFame.sqlite file (found in each of the 'Sid Meir's Civ IV' folders), dropped the old one into the new folder, and boom, it's restored the old leaderboard!

Top Bottom